13

Silence. Nothing else, but silence. I was shaking. I felt the adrenaline rushing through my body. But I couldn't move an inch. It felt like my feet were glued on the ground. I looked at that woman, her face was full of blood. I didn't know if this was her own blood or mine. I looked at my hand, it was still clenched to a fist, also covered in blood. It felt numb and cold. Did I broke her nose? I could hear my own heartbeat. I never felt like this. I never did anything like this. A weird feeling grew in my stomach. I hit that woman so hard, that she fell on the ground and she didn't even move an inch afterwards. She was unconcious. Was it wrong? What I did. Was ist wrong? She was so cruel. The way she talked to Jungkook, like he wasn't a person who had also feelings. She deserved it, didn't she? She hurt the person, who was there for me, when I was at my lowest. How dare she put a leash on him. He is not a dog. He is not a pet. He is human. I don't care about him being a hybrid. It doesn't matter to me. He is still a human. He looks like a human. He smells like a human. He sounds like a human. His extra features like his bunny ears, are beautiful. How can someone be so cruel, to another person, just because he looks different. In what kind of world are we living? Treating people different, just because of their appearance. This woman deserved that. She deserved it.

„Raen! Raen!", a deep voice yelled. „Raen! Are you there, Raen!" He pulled me closer and cupped my face with his hands. His eyes were dark and worried. His lips were moving, but I couldn't hear a thing. His expression was hard and he looked confused. Taehyung. Oh my god. Taehyung.

„I.. I am sorry.", I mumbled. He sighed. „Raen I was worried, what is going on with you. Why did you punch her!", Taehyung asked, he looked shocked. I frowned. Is he serious right now? „Isn't it obvious? Look what he did to Jungkook!", I yelled and turned around to Jungkook. I reached my hand to his leash, to take it off, but he flinched. „Jungkook?", I whispered. He turned around to that woman, he kneeled next to her feet and tried to wake her up. „Miss. Please. Wake up.", he whispered. He looked so scared. He carefully touched her arm and tried to wake her up. „Miss. Please.", he whispered again. His ears hung down. Was he upset? Because of this woman? She treated him so bad, why is he clinging on her like that? „Jungkook?", I said. But before he could react, another woman ran towards us, screaming in panic. „What happened here!", she yelled and another man came. Suddenly a bunch of people circled us. „What happened?", the woman asked again, looking at me. „Was there a fight?", another man asked, he was also looking at me. Suddenly alle those people started talking and asking questions.

So many people. So many questions. But I couldn't concentrate. The only thing I could think about, was Jungkook, clinging on this woman.

„We should call the police.", I heard someone saying. I laughed to myself. What is this mess? I thought he can't live without me? I thought mates are in need of each other. Why did he mark me, when he obviously can't let go of this awful woman. „No there is no need to call the police, she just fell.", Taehyung suddenly said. He pulled me and hold me tight. „It was all a mistake, she bumped into my girlfriend and fell, her Hybrid bit my girlfriend afterwads, he just wanted to defend his owner I guess.", Taehyung lied. „Oh poor girl, I see, there is so much blood on her hand.", the man said. „Yes, I'll take her to the hospital, I would be grateful if you could take care of that woman.", Taehyung answered. „Of course and get well soon Miss."

Later

„Do you want Pizza oder Noodles?", Taehyung asked me. I was sitting on my couch, covered in my blanket. It was late, I think around 9 pm? I dont know. I lost my sense of time. We just came back a few minutes ago from the hospital, my hand was totally fine. It was that womans blood all over it, not a single drop of my own. Noodles", I answered. He nodded and called Mr. Wang. He knew. My favorite noodles are from Mr. Wang. Obviously. We were together, for so long. Indeed he knew what I liked most. I was in love with him. So much. He meant everything to me. But now. I feel nothing. Our food came and we ate, then Taehyung put on a movie and sat next to me. „I missed that.", he said after a while. This is a joke right. I didn't answer him. „I know, today was crazy. But at least you saw it with your own eyes, this guy was never really attached to you. He probably used you, I mean you offered him a place to sleep and food and..", he didn't finished his sentence. „And?", I asked, because I was so curious. „You offered him yourself, I guess." His answer was, out of place. „Do you think I am a whore?", I asked him. I was disgusted. How could he ever think that I would offer myself to anyone so easily. „What? No. I didn't mean..", I didn't let him finish his sentence. „You did! You did mean it exactly like that. I am sorry Kim Taehyung. But I would be really thankful if you could leave!", I yelled. Taehyung looked shocked. But he did what I asked for and left.

Again.

Silence. Nothing else, but silence.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey my loves! I am really sorry for the late Update. I hope you are not mad at me, I am so slow and I let you guys wait for such a long time. I am really really really sorry. I remember I told you the reason for the late updates, its still the same reason. I am really busy because of school and because of my job. I don't know why, but I think I want to share a little bit of my life with you guys. If you like. If you don't, then you can skip this part of course.
So.
I am currently 24 years old. I am working as a medical assistant and I am catching up on school to get my A Levels. I need them, because I want to study medicine in the future and there is no way around, I need my A Levels. So yeah. I love BTS, Jungkook is my favorite. (I know, what a surprise). I am from Germany, but my parents were born in a country in middle asia. (I know there are a lot of countries, but I think I will keep this one a secret). I dont have a favorite food, there is too much good food, so I can't pick a favorite. My favorite animals are sloths, elephants and cats. I love anime, my favorite old school anime is Inuyasha and my favorite anime from the new ones is Jujutsu Kaisen and Demon Slayer. I love plants and nature, but I unfortunately don't live near a forest or a park. I bought a tree, it's in my room now. Well I think this was a lot about me, if you like, you can ask me anything.

So If you guys like, share something about yourself, I would be really interested in where you guys from and what you like.