2

I washed the little Bunny and I discovered, that his fur was actually white, except of his ears, they were black. He stood still and calm, it looked like he enjoyed his little bath. He closed his eyes and he just let me do what I wanted. He started to trust me, which made me really happy.

I am pretty sure now, that he is a male bunny. I kinda figured out. I need to give him a name, since he is my baby bunny now.

„I am not good at this, little one, you must help me to find a name for you.", I said while feeding him a carrot. „How about Bunny.", I said and looked at him. He just chewed on the carrot, totally ignoring me. What did I expect, it's a bunny. „Okay sweety, bunny is a a bit unimaginative. How about, Carrot?", I asked him. He stopped chewing and didn't moved for like 30 seconds. I don't know why, but it felt like he was judging me. Afterwards he started chewing on it again and I sighed. „I'm gonna be a bad mom right?"

After he ate the whole carrot and drank some water, he was more cheerful. He ran carefully through my apartment, to discover his new home. He sniffed at some things and sometimes he just looked at me. I don't know how, but I can tell he is happy. And somehow, his presence makes me happy too.

„You are going to sleep in my bed tonight baby, I will buy you a cage tomorrow. Don't worry, it's gonna be a big cage and I let the cage door open, so you can come out whenever you want. But please dont pee on my carpet. Please.", I said as I laid him down on a soft pillow next to mine. I turned the lights off and cuddled myself into my bed. „We find a name for you baby, Mommy will take care of that.", I said smiling softly at him.

Next Day

I felt two arms wrapped around my body, squeezing me softly. His breath was hot on my neck, I could feel his lips brushing against my skin. I loved that, waking up next to Taehyung, it was one of my favorite moments in the morning.

I stretched my arms and yawned. This was the moment I realized, that Taehyung broke up with me yesterday. It was impossible to find him next to me in my bed. Unless he came back last night when I was asleep and lay down next to me.

I carefully turned around, but screamed after I saw a naked boy lying next to me. „WHAT THE FUCK!"  I fell off the bed and hurt my butt, of course I had to hurt myself. Even in moments like this I am a clumsy mess. I really need help. The boy woke up, perhaps because I was screaming. He looked tired and his eyes looked a bit swollen. He stood up and reached his hand out to me, but I slapped it away. He had a sad look on his face, but still came closer to me.

I really had to try my best, to not look at his big friend. You know. The one hanging around.

„NO! What do you want? What have you done to me when I was sleeping?", I asked him while holding my arms in front of my body. I was really scared, even though he was good looking. I don't know him and it's a miracle, how he got into my apartment. „What's wrong with you? Can't you talk?"

He looked sadly into my eyes and I could see teardrops on his cheeks. Why is he crying? He broke into my house and slept next to me. And who knows, what he did to me while I was sleeping! I am the one who should be crying.

Oh my god. I have to call the police.

I wanted to take my phone from the nightstand, but he took my hand into his and put it on his cheek. I startled, but calmed down after I felt his soft skin under my hand. He looked at me again, his lips were trembling and tears were streaming down his face. „Mommy.", he said in a broken voice.

And again, a moment I realized something, he wasn't human, he was a hybrid. I wasn't paying attention to his black ears, he is a bunny Hybrid. „This can't be possible, are you the bunny I found yesterday?" I looked back and forth to find my bunny, but the only bunny in the room was the naked hybrid here. „I am.",he just said and started crying afterwards. I closed my eyes and let a heavy breath out.

Good thing, he is not a pervy stranger in my bed. Bad thing, I never planned on keeping a hybrid. A little bunny is one thing, but a hybrid? It's harder taking care of them, than taking care of a baby.

„Shh.. why are you crying?", I asked him in a soft tone. He was now sitting on the floor, right in front of me, still with my hand on his cheek. He hold it with both of his hands, tight. „Mommy is mad.", he mumbled. It kinda hurt me to see him like this, he looked so fragile. „It was a misunderstanding, I didn't knew you were a hybrid.", I tried to explain. „And I really startled when I saw you next to me.. naked." He just nodded. I pulled my hand out of his grip, which made him cry again. „No! No! I won't leave you, we have to find something to cover your.. to cover everything." I said blushing.

He had an extremely sexy body, I mean his abs are looking like they belong to a Fitness Model. His skin was beautiful, tanned and soft. His face was really cute too, so handsome, even with those tears and his puffy black eyes. His black hair looked so soft and silky. He was an Adonis.

He looked damn good.

I was looking for some clothes for him and thank god I found something to cover his little friend. Did I say he was big? Not traumatizing big, just big.

I gave him one of my oversized shirts, sweatpants from Tae and some fresh underwear, also from Tae. He left a few things here, I thought, while looking through my wardrobe. I sighed, I still can't believe he broke up with me. I felt like crying. Then two hands grabbed my waist, my back was pressed on his firm abs.

A dream of many girls or boys.

„No Mommy. Don't be sad.", I heard the hybrid saying. I turned around and looked into his face, his sad expression never changed. I touched his cheek again and wiped a few tears away.

Why is he like this? He acts like a little kid. But if I am honest with myself, I have to admit that it's kinda cute.

„It's okay, I'm fine.", I mumbled. „Here, take that. You can wear it, it's my shirt, I hope that's okay." he took the clothes and put them on. A smile formed on his faces. „Thank you, Mommy."

Why is he calling me Mommy all the time? I mean we are basically the same age!

I sat on my bed, while he was looking at his reflection on the mirror. To be honest he looked hot even in those normal clothes. I bet he is checking himself up. I mean, I would too if I had a body like that. Damn boy.

Okay I have to stop admiring his body, I feel like a perv tho. Touché.

„Hey bunny, do you have a Name?", I asked him. He turned around and smiled his bunny smile, so I could see his front teeth.

„My name is Jungkook."