9

On my way home, I went to the convenience store and bought a few cups of ramen and some redbull. Sometimes, after a long day of work, I just crave for something simple like ramen.

I don't know how I should talk to Jungkook, I mean he did something awful to me. I want to forgive him, but it's so hard, because he decided something without my agreement. Who says he isn't willing to do something like that again? Like deciding something without asking me beforehand.

I left the shop and went slowly to my car.

I carefully touched the mark he left and suddenly felt my heart beating faster than usually. „Jungkook.", I whispered and felt tears on my cheeks. „I miss you."

What is this feeling, I feel uneasy and I want to cry. And most important, I miss Jungkook. I miss him.

I ran to my car and drove home as fast as I could. After I parked the car I sprinted to my apartment.

„Jungkook!", I screamed. My heart was beating so fast, I couldn't concentrate or even hear anything. Where is he? I was looking for him everywhere, in the living room, my bedroom, the kitchen and even the bathroom. The last place, i could look for him was my terrace, but there was nothing except for my plants. The sky was starting to change its color and the feelings inside me changed as well.

I missed him. Now I am concerned. I am afraid of losing him.

I was waiting for him. No matter how long it takes, I will wait for him. I mean maybe he was going for a walk, or maybe he was trying to find Jin's home, to apologize for his behavior!

I immediately took my phone and called Jin. I hope he is at Jin's, I hope it so bad.

„Yes?", I heard a soft voice saying. „Jin?", I asked confused. „No here is Jimin."

„Jimin? Where is Jin? Is Jungkook with you?", I asked him impatiently.

„Uhh.. no. I mean he was here 15 minutes ago, but he left.", he answered me. „Why? Did something happen?"

Okay. 15 minutes. That means he must be here in like 10 minutes, I just have to wait a little.

„I had a little fight with him in the morning and after I got home from work, I couldn't find him, so I thought he might.. ran away. But now I am calmer.", I told him.

„Oh. I am sorry that you had a fight. Don't worry Raen-i, everything is going to be fine. He was apologizing for his behavior and Jin Hyung was so happy, that he started to cook a meal for us and that's why Jungkook left so late.", Jimin said.

„Thanks Jimin, greet Jin from me. I will wait for Jungkook."

Later~

I waited for almost 3 hours, but Jungkook didn't came home. I am so damn worried and also extremely mad. Was he apologizing to Jin just to run away afterwards?

Because of a damn fight?

I mean he made a mistake. Why is he the one who is running away ?

I called Jin again and after a few seconds he greeted me. „Yo Raen, what's good?" I rolled my eyes, why is he always in a good mood? „I am waiting for like three hours, but Jungkook didn't show up. Do you know anything?", I asked him. „What? Three hours? No. I don't know what happened. He told me that he wanted to go home. He said goodbye and was gone.", Jin answered me.

What if something happened..

„Oh god Jin, I am so worried. I thought he ran away, what if something happened to him!", I cried out. „Raen. He didn't ran away, like I said, he told me that he wants to go home. Something must have happened.", Jin sounded worried too by now.

Shit. I hope he is okay and that nothing worse happened to him. I need to find him.