4

„What? Taehyung broke up with you?", Seokjin asked me in a shocked voice. „How dare he!"

Jungkook was taking a bath, which gave me a good opportunity to call my best and only friend Jin. Yes. He is my only friend. Beside Tae, I had no one else, except for Jin.

And he is the only person I know, who adopted a Hybrid.

I actually forgot to tell him about the breakup. He would kill me if Taehyung told him first.

„Yes.. he did, I still don't understand why. Everything was fine. I guess I was too much extra work for him.", I sighed. „Bitch, he is a fucking idiot for letting you go. Let me beat his fat ass!" I giggled, Jin is something else. He always tries to make me laugh on my worst days.

„You always hated his butt, just because it was bigger than yours." I said. 

„BITCH! I exercise and my booty still flat, he just eats and watches anime's and has the worlds most sexy booty. But beside that, he hurt you and I'm gonna beat his ass no matter if it's that great, I don't care."

„No Jinnie, I think he had his reasons, even if they are stupid. He broke my heart, but if he really wants to end this, it's fine with me. I don't want to be with someone who isn't happy with me.", I said and felt a light sting on my heart. It's still hard for me. He meant and still means a lot to me. But I have to get over him, I can't run after someone who don't want to be with me.

„You deserve better Raen.", he murmured. „He just lost a precious person, his loss. Someday there will be someone who will treat you better, like a queen."

„Mommy?", I suddenly heard a voice saying and jumped up.

„What was that?", Jin asked me in a curious voice.

Shit.

„No one, thanks for the conversation! I call you later. Bye.", I hung up and shoved my phone into my pocket.

That was close.

„What's wrong Kookie?", I asked him with a big fake smile on my face. „Why are you crying?", he asked me in a sad tone. I touched my cheeks and felt warm tears on them. I didn't realize that I was crying.

It's Tae's fault, if he never broke up with me, everything would be fine by now. We were happy. Ugh. I am a strong woman, I usually don't cry so easily. Right now I hate him. I hate Taehyung.

„I don't know, I  didn't realize I was crying.", I answered and tried to smile. „You can tell me, Mommy. You can tell me everything. I will always listen." He smiled reassuringly and gave me an Eskimo kiss. He is so cute. I blushed slightly and pulled him close into a hug. „Thank you, I appreciate that."

Later

Because of Jungkook, I called in sick at work, I can't leave him alone at home. I don't think he is a troublemaker or something, it's just I found him two days ago. I don't know him enough, what if he sets my apartment on fire? I need to get to know him better. I want to trust him.

I actually like working, but this is important right now.

I wanted to study medicine too, but I just saw Tae in his first year and he was so stressed the whole time, that I just chose something else. I am working as a scientist, my subject is biology, it's really interesting. I just started a few months ago and I see it more as a hobby than actually work.

I am more a chill person, which is why I only work 3 days a week. I decide that back then, because of Taehyung. I finished studying last year and he has still a few years left. I wanted to have time for him and they pay me good, so 3 days a week are enough for me. I had time to make him food and to pick him up from university, I tried to spent as much time as I could with him. Now I can use the free time for Jungkook I guess. I sighed on our way to the mall.

Jungkook really needs some clothes and shoes, he can't walk around in my slippers. They are way too small for him and I can't see Taehyungs clothes on him anymore. I have to throw them away. I don't want to see anything that reminds me of him.

„What's wrong Mommy?", he asked me and my eyes opened wide. I put my hand on his mouth and smiled at a woman, who was looking strangely at us. Her little daughter pulled her arm. „Mommy look, the Bunny's Mommy looks as young as himself.", she said looking at us with big eyes. „Come on honey, let's go. Don't look at them. Disgusting.", the Mother said and went away as fast as she could.

I mentally facepalmed myself.

„Jungkook, you can call me Mommy at home. But anywhere else you have to call me by my name, okay?" I guess my previous thoughts were wrong, it's apparently not normal for a Hybrid to call his owner Mommy or Daddy. „Okay Mommy. Oh I mean.. Raen.", he said while looking on the floor, with a slight blush on his face. „Okay Bunny, let's buy some clothes for you!", I enthusiastically said and pulled him with me into a few shops.

We found a lot of things for him, we bought a few oversized shirts, Hoodies, some cargo pants, ripped jeans, sweatpants, two jackets, 3 pair of shoes, socks, a backpack and a few other things. I am honest, I love shopping. It's one of my hobbies, just like sleeping or eating. This is why we bought so much. Jungkook didn't ask for anything, he only chose between the outfits I was showing him. But it's okay, he has me, I am looking for the good stuff.

After we put the shopping bags into the car, I decided it would be a good time to eat something.

„You hungry?" He nodded. We went to Pizza Hut, because why not? I love Pizza and Jungkook had no idea about what he wanted to eat.

„Thank you Mo- ähh, I mean thank you Raen.", he said shyly after eating his second Pizza.

Yes. This Boy had two whole Pizzas for himself and I am not talking about the small ones. But I am happy that he's eating well, after all he was treated so bad. He deserves some good and delicious food.

„Oh it's fine Kookie.", I said smiling at him. „No it's not!", he said with a stern voice. „No one ever did so much for me. You gave me a place to sleep, you give me food and you even bought me a bunch of clothes that I could never afford by myself! You spent your whole money on me. Two shirts and a pair of pants were enough for me. But you bought so much and I just. I just don't know how to pay you back." He sound so frustrated. I was taken aback.

„Jungkook it's okay. It was my decision, so don't think about it.", I tried to calm him down.

He raised one of his eyebrows and shook his head. „When I said nobody ever did something like that for me, I meant what I said. You are too good to me, I don't deserve that. I am not worth it. You shouldn't spend so much money on me. I mean you let me buy two Pizzas! Two! I was happy in the beginning, thinking about those delicious, cheesy pizzas. But after I ate them, I realized that I ate 20€ and I just regret it! I am so selfish. I just ate your 20€!", he said and covered his face with his hands.

Damn this boy is so dramatic.

I put my hands on his cheeks and squished them, to shut him up. „Listen Bunny. I said it's fine. I have enough money, I get paid very well, so don't worry. I am not a millionaire, but I earn enough to feed a second mouth. Besides, it's my decision whom I spend my money on. And never ever again I want to hear that you are not worth it. Never!" He just pouted. „I still want to pay you back.", he said quietly.