6

„Where are we going Mommy?", Jungkook asked me on our way to my best friend, Jin. „Kookie I told you about my friend Jin right?" Jungkook nodded, waiting for me to carry on. „Well, he has adopted a hybrid too and I want you guys to become friends."

He scrunched his nose, looking at his hands. „But you are my friend.", he mumbled in a sad tone.

„I thought I am your Mommy.", I teased. His cheeks were red by now and he bit his plump lips. „I don't need any friends if I have you.", he said softly.

I tried not to show him, but I really felt special in that moment. I always wished to have someone in my life, who only needs me. Someone I could take care of. I tried it with Taehyung, but at the end it was too much for him I guess.

„He is very nice, you'll get along with him. Trust me.", I promised. „But why?", he asked confused.

I saw Jins Mansion and drove directly to his parking place.

„Because I have to go to work tomorrow and I can't let you stay home alone, not yet.", I answered after I parked.

„And why? Don't you trust me?", he asked me in a sad tone. I sighed. „I want to trust you, but I need time for that. Okay?"

Later

„Oh my god, finally. It felt like a year, where were you? The second most beautiful human being. My bestie, Raen.", Jin greeted me while giving me a tight hug.

Jungkooks eyes narrowed at this sight and his grip on my hand tightened.

„I am the second one?", I asked him outraged. He only shrugged his shoulders. „I know standing in my shadow is hard. Besides it's not about you right now. Introduce me to your new friend."

I giggled and went in, still holding Jungkooks hand. He looked a bit lost and nervous, but I am sure this is going to change. „Jin, this is Jungkook. Jungkook this is Jin, my best friend.", I introduced them. „Nice to meet you JK.", Jin said which made me chuckle. Jungkooks face was so funny, but I tried to ignore it.

We went to the living room, sitting on the extreme expensive sofa. Jin wasn't only handsome, he also was a rich brat. He is the CEO of a big company. His fathers company to be exact. But behind his extravagant facade, there was just a dorky guy with bad jokes. I was thankful for that, he was a wonderful person. Sometimes annoying, but wonderful. He is 5 years older than me, but he acts like he is only 5, so it's really fun to have him around.

„Do you want anything to drink?", Jin asked us, but I only shook my head. Jungkook kept quiet. „Okay, at least I offered it to you."

„Well Jin, where is Jimin?", I asked him, I was really curious about him and Jungkook. I really hope they become friends.

„Oh sorry, he was so excited about meeting JK, that he couldn't decide what to wear. I told him this is not a damn date, but he said the first impression is important, you know how he can be.", Jin said kind of annoyed.

I know Jin was joking, but I kind of felt a little jealous. What if they gonna like each other.. like more than Friends. It's not a date. Or is it? No! But Jungkook never mentioned that he likes guys, he actually never mentioned anything like that. Was he ever in love?

I have so many questions by now, but it's not the time for that.

„Hey, that's not true!", Jimin suddenly said loud, interrupting my thoughts. „Don't be so disrespectful! Greet our guests!", Jin screamed.

Jimin rolled his eyes, but ignored Jin. „Hi Raen-i and you must be Jungkook.", he said with a bright smile. „Hi Jimin.", I greeted him. „Hi.", Jungkook said shyly.

Jimin is a very talkative person and he might broke Jungkooks shyness. They were laughing and talking a lot, after a while they even started playing video games. Jungkook came out of his shell and it made me happy. Kinda happy. It looks like he doesn't need me anymore, he has so much fun with Jimin, he forgot about me so fast.

„What's wrong Raen?", Jin asked me. „What? Nothing. I'm fine.", I answered. We were sitting in the kitchen, drinking some tea. „You sure? You look sad.", he said while brushing a strand of my hair out of my face. „I just thought about something stupid, it's not important."

Suddenly Jungkook came into the kitchen, he looked furious. I heard him growling, before he pushed Jin away and stood in front of me. „Don't you dare touching her!",he said between his teeth. „She is mine!"

I was so shook that I didn't realize that my mouth was hanging wide open. „Jungkook, stop! You can't talk to Jin like that.", I said. He turned around and looked into my eyes. „Mommy you are mine, I won't share you with him."

„Woahh. What is wrong with you? I didn't do anything to Raen-i.", Jin said outraged.

„Is everything okay? Kookie suddenly ran into the kitchen, I was so confused.", Jimin said after joining us in the kitchen. He looked at Jin and than at Jungkook. „What's happening?"

Jungkook bit nervously on his lips. Jin only stared at Jungkook which made even me nervous. Jungkooks grip on my arm become stronger from second to second and before I knew it, he pulled me out of the mansion, right to my car. I could hear Jin and Jimin calling for us, but Jungkook didn't care about them. After we arrived the parking place, I tried to pull my arm away. „It's enough! What's gotten into you!", I shouted loudly. Jungkook flinched and looked on the floor.

„He likes you Mommy.", he said in a disgusted tone.

„Who?", I asked him confused.

„Jin."