10

A few days passed after Jungkooks disappearance and I was a crying mess. I was hurt and my heart was aching. I couldn't understand why it hurt so much.

After Taehyung broke up with me, I was mad. Okay I admit, I was sad about our break up too, but it was nothing compared to what I felt after Jungkooks disappearance.

I have that weird feeling that everything that happens right now, is connected with the mark on my neck. What if this is some "mate thing"?

I have so many questions and I found someone who could maybe give me some answers. I read on the internet that the employees of those Hybrid Shelters are qualified people, who have huge knowledge about Hybrids and their lifestyle. That means one of them could give me some help or at least answers about this damn mark.

I opened the door of the "Hybrid Adoption Shelter" and I was kinda surprised about the man, who stood behind the desk. He looked annoyed, as if he was forced to work here.

I really hope he isn't one of those grumpy people who aren't interested in helping other people out. I mean, he looks like one of those people, but I don't give my hopes up.

I went straight to his desk, while looking into his cat like eyes.

„How can I help you M'am?", he asked me nicer than I expected. I was kinda nervous.

„I have a little problem and probably a few questions about Hybrids.", I answered. One of his eyebrows popped up and he gave me an interested look.

„Well, take a Seat.", he said and pointed on the chair in front of his desk.

„By the way, my name is Raen.", I introduced myself.
„I am Min Yoongi, nice to meet you. So, now tell me."

Damn, a little impatient that boy. But maybe he is bored here, I mean I am the only "customer" and the hybrids are napping in the corner. I smiled slightly after I saw two bunny hybrids cuddling with each other.

And again, I miss Jungkook.

„Okay. It's a complicated story..", after that sentence, I told Yoongi everything. From the day I found Jungkook to the day he ran away and of course about the mark on my neck.

Yoongi listened carefully and nodded at the end.

„I guess you already know that you guys are mates now. I mean he bit you and that mark is really big.", he said. I nodded and sighed afterwards. „Is that the reason that I honestly feel like shit?", I asked.

He widened his eyes first, but grinned afterwards, probably because I was swearing. Men.

„Yes. You are mates, you have to stay together. You can't stay away for so long from one another. It can even kill you, especially when you guys are in love.", he said.

„What do you mean with "it can kill me"?"

Yoongi sighed and leaned back on his chair.

„It means, that you can slowly die inside when your loved one left you. Your Body will stay the same, but your soul, the person you are, is disappearing slowly. The first symptoms are never ending sadness and heartache. But after that, it's going to be worse. You are going to loose yourself. You won't be yourself anymore, you'll change to a cold hearted person. To a person, who can't understand love anymore.", he answered.

„But if what you say is true, why would he ran away? Why would he do this to himself or to me, if he really loves me?", I asked again, tears in my eyes.

I really couldn't understand his disappearance. I don't want to understand it.

Yoongi gave me a tissue before he answered my question, while I was wiping my tears away.

„Did you ever thought about the fact, that he wasn't running away, but maybe hurt himself and is in the hospital right now or someone kidnapped him? Someone like his previous owner.", he said.

I gulped.

Kidnapped? Ohh lord. Please, not something like that.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

GUYS. I am really sorry for that late update. I am a little bit stressed right now. I started school again to get my A Level and I didn't knew that it was going to be SO HARD. I am really sorry. I try to update faster :(