༄𝟶𝟶𝟻

You couldn't sleep that night as a thousand thoughts ran through your head — some asking where the heck you brought yourself in there again, and others telling you that this was the only right thing to do. Kazuha still seemed different to you, so that you honestly questioned the decision that the Raiden Shogun made a long time ago. Not that you ever thought that the vision hunt decree was right, but after meeting the white haired male, you just couldn't understand how someone like him was suddenly seen as a criminal.

All these thoughts didn't allowed your brain to rest for even just a few minutes as you laid in your bed with your eyes still open, staring wholes into the air as you listened to the sound of the crickets outside and the wind rushing through the nearby leafs.

Sighing, you asked yourself how Kazuha was doing right now — if at least he got some sleep.

Ik the end, you were finally able to rest a bit, just for a bit but it was enough for you at that moment.

Shortly after, you awoke as the sun was rising, looking out the window to see some hills in the distance, the sun just peeking over them a bit as a sigh escaped your mouth before you almost jumped out of your bed and changed clothes, then packing some of the stuff you needed on your small journey with Kazuha and continued on your usual morning routine before you finally went down the wooden stairs in your house as your father sat in his chair there, looking at the fish that he grilled above a small fire as breakfast.

You immediately stopped in your tracks as you somehow forgot about your father. He would never allow you to go to the main city of inazuma 'on your own', you already knew that, so you decided that going without anyone noticing would be the best plan, but then you remembered that you had to come back at some point. And what the hell would you tell your father then? Well, you had a good idea for that; you just left the future problems to your future self.

"Morning, father"

You said, wanting to straight outside just as your father opened his mouth to speak as well.

"( Y/N ), wait"

You stopped in your tracks, suddenly regretting that you didn't just jumped out of your window to sneak away as you turned around to the male who still didn't looked up at you — just that you now noticed that there was a second person who stood a bit behind your fathers seat, rather hid in the shadows what was the reason for you not noticing the person before.

"Uhmmm, what is it?"

You asked, already impatient as you honestly couldn't care less about that other person in the room, just wanting to leave. But then you noticed the look your father wore — it was an expression you didn't really saw before as he looked a bit defeated, not daring to look up while his brows were furrowed

And just as he wanted to say something, the person behind him stepped out of the shadows, revealing himself as you immediately took note of the foreign clothes he wore and the strict look on his face. He definitely didn't belonged to the hunters.

"My name is Kujou Ryusei, I'm from the Tenryou Commission and we heard about some... trouble
caused in this village"

The man began as you could already tell that he was a sassy bitch. That small smile on his face made him look like he was almost too convinced of himself, his eyes as sharp as the ones of a snake as his thin black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, some bangs hanging in front of his Amber orbs that were focused on you at that moment while you were not that impressed of that man.

"I heard that you are the one who freed multiple criminals who disrespected the Raiden Shogun while going against her will. The numbers of renegades that were brought to us has greatly sunk in the last month and I'm surprised that it's all because of a single girl who has no idea what she is doing"

"I know what I'm doing just too well, but I don't get why you travelled all the way here just to lecture me about how I should take my work as a hunter more serious"

But for that, you only received a chuckle in exchange what only confused you even more.

"Oh I'm not here to lecture you"

He said, before his smile vanished and his expression suddenly went dark.

"( L/N ) ( Y/N ), You helped multiple criminals to run away from justice, what makes you to a accomplice of them. In terms of that — I'm here to tell you that you officially count as a criminal now as well"

"Wait, Wha—?!"

——————————————————————————

!!kinda important A/N!!

Ok ok hello there, the important things first;

I started this story at a time where inazuma wasn't released, so I didn't knew how the landscape and everything looked there, but I had a picture in my head for that and will use this in this story. So basically, just imagine that Inazuma would be a national from the size of Liyue and not with that much water surrounding it 🙅‍♀️ so in short; just that it isn't an island.

Otherwise the whole 'this will take multiple days' thing wouldn't work ig 🏃‍♀️💨

But whateverrrrr that was the important stuff, now let me talk about random things again 🕺
For example my Tomo drawing

But whateverrrrr that was the important stuff, now let me talk about random things again 🕺For example my Tomo drawing

I'm a bit proud of it HAHA but there is still a lot to learn for me 🚶‍♀️

Ok now I let you be HAHA have a great day / night and see you hopefully soon <333