༄𝟶𝟶𝟽

You were now sitting against a tree, deep in the forest along with Kazuha after the two of you finally left the hunters behind and made sure that they wouldn't be after you — at least for a while, before you explained to the male what exactly happened.

Kazuha was still sitting a bit further away from you. Even after everyone that happened till then, he seemed like he wasn't 100% sure about if he could really trust you. I mean, sure there would be no reason for you to lie to him or that this all was just a big trap — it wouldn't really add up, but he was well aware of the fact that he was one of the most wanted criminals in inazuma and didn't knew if you would change your mind at some point and deliver him to the Raiden Shogun to get the trust of the people back that you lived along with since your birth — and above all, the trust of your archon.

Kazuha wasn't sure why you would give up all that for a stranger.

It was silent between the both of you for a while. Kazuha was thinking about all that while you were still just trying to catch your breath after running that much. You honestly weren't used to it.
'Holy guacamoly, I'm never ever doing that again'

But just then, Kazuha's turned his head back before quickly standing up. "There coming" "Wha—!" But before you could make another noise, the male slammed his hand on your mouth since you were talking pretty loud, not wanting anyone to make out your location because of that. He mentioned you to be silent before taking back his hand, grabbing your wrist and started running again.

You two ran down down a very small path that was hidden in between all the bushes and trees to not make that much sounds while running — but it didn't took long until four or five people appeared from the sides, causing you two to draw your sword.

Two of them jumped from the sides towards Kazuha, trying to strike him down but it was for no use as they immediately were blown away from a strong burst of wind before their feet could even touch the ground. The white haired male had stopped in his tracks as he held the hilt of his Katana, analyzing the other opponents as you stood with you back facing him behind the male — your sword still not drawn but you'd hand on its hilt.

"Don't stand there like some cowards and attack already!" You exclaimed, clearly annoyed as nobody was moving. Just then, they finally launched at you two as you let go of your sword ran towards the approaching enemies as well, jumping up as one was about to slice you in two half's, your feet coming up on the blade of the enemies katana for a second before using it as springboard, causing the masked male to slightly stumbled forward due to the weigh just for you to kick in his face. Landing with your feet on the ground again, it didn't took a second for two further enemies coming your way from opposite directions. You quickly stepped towards the one in front of you, dodging his attack before your arm was slung around his neck and you repel yourself from the ground and practically swung around the male, making a 180° rotation as the other attacker was near enough for you to kick him in the gut with this before you let go of the male's neck who immediately fell due to the quick rotation he was forced to do along because of your firm grip around his neck, by which he fell over his own feet, as you landed on both your feet's properly again, dusting off you clothes.

Kazuha had long finished off the last one of them as he looked at you surprised, not really expecting you to be that good at fighting even without your weapon after how you miserably failed your proper attempt in catching Kazuha as you first met him. Well, you did caught him in the end but surely not because of your combat skills...

He looked at you for a moment as you honestly expected him to say anything — not specifically about how great your combat was, but something in general. But that didn't happened as he put his sword back, turned around and casually started walking again. "Oi! Could you maybe wait a second?!" You yelled at him, causing Kazuha to turn around again as he stopped walking. "Hm? For what?" Now it was your turn to not say a word before you went towards your former enemies and dragged the heavy men to the sides, seeing that one had a cut on his arm caused by Kazuha as you simply ripped off the cloth on the men's arm and tied it tightly around the injury that was bleeding a bit before you stood up again, noticing Kazuha coming up besides you. "What are you doing?"

"Even thought they are now my enemies and might see me as a criminal till now as well, their still part of my past. Nobody deserves it to be left alone in the dirt after losing a fight" this took the white haired male slightly off guard as he glanced over at you, seeing you looking to the men laying on the ground. You weren't lying, there was no sign of anger, hatred or fear in your eyes. Not even pity. You smiled and he could tell that it wasn't a fake one. You understood why they did this and didn't judge them. There was just a trace a sadness showing in your
( E/C ) eyes as Kazuha wondered where that came from. Was it because you hurt Your old friends? It was it because you decided to leave them behind, knowing that you probably wasn't able to return? Or had it another reason?

He shook off the thought and then again, started to walk down the path before you slowly trailed behind
him, not bothering to run anymore since the five were probably the only ones in that area.

"Ughh, seems like we still have a long way to go" you said as you walked along a small cliff in the woods, seeing the main city of inazuma in the distance as it looked so small from that far away. "Maybe we are lucky and don't get in trouble on the way..." Kazuha said, looking in the distance as well.

But oh boy he would soon notice that this was absolutely not what fate had planned for that journey.

——————————————————————————

!!! IMPORTANT !!! ᵖʳᵒᵇᵃᵇˡʸ ʰᵉʰᵉ

Hello hello,
I just wanted to remember you that I started The story before Inazuma was released and most of the things in here, like for example the landscape or something, are not exactly how they turned out to be in the game. But I already have made a few plans for the story that might not add up in-game that much but I hope you aren't bothered by that.

Therefore, I will call the place where the Raiden shoguns residence is, the main city of inazuma
( how you probably already noticed ) and it will
Not be parted between the ritou district and uhm the other one ᶰᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ʰᵒʷ ᶤᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ

But there are still some things that came up in my mind after the inazuma release, so not everything will be that way HAHA however, I don't want to bother you any longer and hope you had / have a great day!! See you hopefully soon <333