༄𝟶𝟶𝟾

You casually walked along a path in the forest besides Kazuha while you hummed the melody of a song for some time now, smiling even after everything that happened that day. The male who lazily walked besides you was just wondering how the hell your mood could change that fast.

It was now already noon and the two of you were walking since you defeated the few people that followed you, not talking any rest to not even waste any time. Nobody could knew how much longer it would take for other to figure out your location.
"We're going to reach a small village soon. Maybe we could rest there over the night" Kazuha said, looking over to you as you just grinned even more and nodded at the male. You actually kinda liked it to meet new people sometimes but didn't got to even see anyone other than your fellow hunters and all the criminals most of the time. Usually you just saw some villages and it's people from the distance when you were out but never were allowed fo come in contact with them.

The existence of your village was only known by a few people and the Raiden Shogun didn't wanted it to be spread  around the whole nation since it simply wasn't necessary. Everything people knew, was that the ones who wasn't handing over their visions and got the title as criminals, were caught in the end, no matter what and most likely got executed. The biggest fear of the humans is the unknown and the Raiden Shogun was well aware of that fact and turned it to her own advantages.

However, you were really excited to finally be able to meet a few new people that didn't came from your own clan. "Hmmm... Kazuha?" You then spoke up, looking over at the said male yet again while still walking. "Hm?" He looked at you from the corner of his eyes as he listened to your question. "It's probably weird for me to ask since he just know each other for a day... but would you mind telling me a bit about yourself?" You asked, honestly wanting to get to know Kazuha better now that you would travel with him for a bit. He looked a bit surprised at this, not exactly expecting such a question as he looked at the ground for a second before fully looking up at you. "Well... there is honestly not that much to say about me but if you really wanna know something... my full name is Kaedehara Kazuha as you know, I used to be a simple samurai but just wandered around most of the time. The last month, a friend of mine accompanied me till the vision hunt decree started" That was all he told you. You looked at him for a second, expecting something more but still brightly smiled at him.

"That kinda sounds like fun. You know, like walking around all the time and to do what you want to. Ohh and I really would like to meet your friend some day! I mean... I um, don't really have any at my village"
You said, sheepishly laughing at end and you rubbed the back of your head, not really noticing the look on Kazuha's face at the mention of his friend.

But he didn't wanted to tell you about Tomo just yet. He didn't really knew you after all. It's not a big secret what happened or something but Kazuha preferred telling things like that just to the people he trusted. "But well, I guess I should tell you about myself as well in return!"

To your surprise, Kazuha really seemed to listen to what you was about to say. You honestly thought for a moment that it would annoy him to he looked Kazuha kinda like it was really interesting him. Or at least he liked it better than walking on silence.
"Soo, I am the daughter of the headman of the
( L/N )-clan as you probably know by now already...
Umm, my favorite weapon is the sword but I like the bow as well..." and then you just continued rambling on and on about the things you like and don't like, as if you were a small kid.

"But you know what?! The most scary thing I ever saw in my entire life... was a freaking TURTLE! I mean, did you ever saw one of them?! They might look cute at first sight but never ever try and give them some food! I once did that and that demon almost devoured my whole hand in 0.3 seconds!! I swear this thing was too evil to stay in hell—"
But before you could end your speech about Turtles, you already reached the Village.

"Oh" "um... maybe you just tell me more about turtles next time?" Kazuha slightly sweat-dropped as he could have imagined it turning out like this sooner. "Will do" you nodded, taking your turtle phobia very seriously. "Then let's go and ask a few people about a place to stay aber night"

————❖————

"Takayuki-sama, I just received the report of
Ryusei-dono" a man clothed in his purple samurai armor, came rushed inside a huge room, kneeling down at the doorframe, his head directed to the ground as he waited for Kujou Takayuki, the headman of the Kujou clan, to allow him to continue as the old man was sitting on a pretty big chabudai, a short legged table and drank some tea. "I will just hope for him that he got that woman? The almighty Shogun does not acknowledge the kinds of hers"

"N- no sir, the girl escaped along with another person that we suppose is Kaedehara Kazuha. Some of the samurai recognized him while they tried to run away" the male reported as the old man on the table slammed his teacup on the wooden surface and his face showed clear anger. "That stupid kid... where are the two criminals now?"
"They lost sight of them at some point but of they continued the way they went before... they should soon reach sai-village"
( ᵃˢ ᶤ ˢᵃᶤᵈ, ᵗʰᵉ ᶰᵃᵐᵉˢ ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵃʳᵉ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ )

"Tsk... then we're going over to plan B"

"Huh? Takayuki-sama, you really want to send them that early?"

"Yes. We can't wait for Ryusei to take his sweet time and mess up all our plans. Send them now and we will see who catches them first"

 Send them now and we will see who catches them first"

——————————————————————————

A/N

HelloOoOoOoOo

Here you have another chapter, boom 🧚‍♀️

And a new book cover, boom

I used my oc on it so don't be confused Bc of that lol

And the longer I look at it, the more I kinda don't like it anymore... UGH I NEED TO STOP LOOKING AT IT SHXNJEKXJJDJXJD

And the quality is not exactly the best either... but who cares :P hope you enjoyed the story so far had
/ have a great day <33 see you hopefully soon!

~ Author