༄𝟶𝟷𝟻

Kazuha had his sword just slightly pressed against Sara's stomach as she was charging her arrow with just an millimeter gap between the males head and the end of the arrow.

"If you stab me then it will mean your death" Sara said to the male who still had a few drops of blood on his cheek that painted his skin as red as his eyes. As he noticed someone fighting not long ago, he immediately came over and saw you unconscious on the shoulder of a seemingly 'plague doctor' while Kojou Sara seemed to lead them. It didn't took another second for the male to attack the person in black that had you, what caused the person to stumble back before letting you fall to the ground as Kazuha tried to catch you, but was stopped by the other person attacking him from behind.

He dodged with ease but you fell on the cold and hard ground as your head hit the floor first.

Kazuha used his elemental skill and one of his opponents was immediately torn apart by the force of the wind before his blood splattered all over the place, including the male's face.

It took barely a second before Sara herself came towards the former samurai and threw his fist at him, followed by multiple other kicks or punches that Kazuha all dodged with ease before the female jumped back after an attack from the male himself and scoffed. "I don't have time for this" and that was when she pulled out her bow and arrow, about to charge as he saw Kazuha running her way with his sword drawn, what caused the navy blue haired female to charge as fast as she could, what leaded to the situation the two were in afterwards. The male pointing his sword at Sara's stomach while she was pointing her arrow at Kazuha.

"The one attacking first will be the second to die, so let's just make a deal" Sara said in her usual monotone voice as she seemed to be as calm as always and not like there was a weapon almost piercing through her abdomen. "We will forget about your mistake to come and try to free your so called 'friend', so that you can simply walk away into your freedom. In exchange of course, we take the Girl"

Kazuha gritted his teeth while his hands were shaking the slightest bit, not knowing what to do in this situation. "...Take me instead" he loudly said, gripping his sword even tighter as Sara rose an eyebrow. "I admire your will to protect your comrades, but I don't have the intentions to lie to you, so are you aware of the fact that this brat is going to die in less than two hours if she didn't get any treatment. And we don't want her to die, do we?"

The male just gritted his teeth even more as he looked over at you, who was not moving an inch at all. "Damnit damnit damnit" he muttered, getting louder with every word.

"But I can't let you take her as well" He said before dodging his head down immediately as the fast motion caused Sara to shoot her arrow that just barely missed the male's head before she widened her eyes and jumped back a few meters just a split second after Kazuha had left a scratch on her stomach of his sword. He immediately ran over to you and picked you up before running between two small houses and was able to leave the village through small passages in between he houses while staying unnoticed.

"Damn it, find the brat!!" Sara exclaimed as now the anger was clearly heard in her voice and the frustration shown on her face before the person in plack nodded and teleported away from the scene.

"I will find you", the female said, gripping one of her arrows to tightly that it was just about to break before suddenly throwing it with all her might at some random direction before it hit the wooden bar of a house, but the arrow was going right through it and then stopped halfway through the wall of the building. The force she used was so strong that the bar collapsed and the front part of the abandoned house coincided. ,"and then I kill you"