wildflower

'' wildflower ''

ot8 (hyunjin and jeongin centric)

— hyunjin and jeongin make flower crowns for their boyfriends

genre: fluff

warnings: n/a

word count: 1,987

"jinnie?" jeongin says, leaving his bedroom and walking down the hallway towards hyunjins.

he cracks the door to hyunjin's room open, peeking inside before frowning at finding it empty. he closes the door and makes his way away from the bedrooms to continue his search for the nature fairy.

hyunjin and jeongin had made plans earlier in the day to go out to the field that was next to the forest and make flower crowns for everyone, but now he wasn't able to find the elder.

he hears some giggles coming from the kitchen so he speeds his way there, passing changbin and chan in the living room. he smiles at them briefly before entering the kitchen where he finds hyunjin draped across felix's back.

the two are giggling about something as felix mixes the ingredients in a bowl, neither boy noticing him yet.

"what are you making?" jeongin asks, sneaking up behind the two. hyunjin jumps, turning and looking at the younger with a starrtled expression before it falls into a smile when he realizes its the younger. hyunjin turns back around and hooks his chin over felix's shoulder.

"lix is making brownies," hyunjin says, "the batter smells really good,"

"they should be ready in about an hour," felix says, wiggling out of hyunjin's arms so he can pour the batter into a pan.

hyunjin presses a kiss to felix's cheek before letting the boy go, making his way towards jeongin.

the taller pulls jeongin into a hug, pressing a kiss to the crown of his head before pulling back a little and looking down at the younger.

"are you ready to go out?" hyunjin asks, bringing a hand up to card through jeongins hair, pushing it back out of his face.

"yeah," jeongin answers, leaning into the touch. hyunjin smiles and continues his motions, "was looking for you,"

"let me go put on my shoes and i'll be ready, okay?" hyunjin says, pressing a kiss to jeongins forehead before letting go of the younger and leaving the kitchen. jeongin takes this time to wander over to felix where the older had just put the pan of brownie batter into the oven.

"you guys are heading out?" felix asks, turning around to face jeongin and looping his arm around the boys shoulders.

"mhm," jeongin hums, "we're going over to the field,"

"ooo, nice," felix answers and the duo begin walking out of the kitchen to the living room, "i bet it'll be pretty, the flowers have started blooming recently,"

jeongin nods in agreement as hyunjin walks back into the room, shoes now on.

"ready?" hyunjin asks and felix passes the youngest over to him before plopping down on the couch between chan and changbin, instantly cuddling up into them.

"yup," jeongin says, grabbing hyunjins hand and intertwining their fingers, "let's go,"

"have fun!" felix says, smiling at the two as they head to the front door.