7 first kisses : chan

'' 7 first kisses : chan ''

ot5 (jeongin + chan centric)

- jeongin's first kisses with each of his boyfriends

genre: fluff

warnings: n/a

other: takes place before jisung, felix + seungmin become a part of the relationship. part 1 out of 7!

word count: 834

the first of the seven of them to kiss jeongin wasn't very surprising. it was only the way it happened that was a bit of a surprise.

jeongin was sleeping over at chan's house, back before the warlocks and seungmin were ever in the picture.

he'd slept over a couple of times before and had spent more time at the house than in his own apartment on most days- the only difference was that now jeongin was their boyfriend.

they had a discussion a few days early to talk everything out, but other than jeongin joining their relationship, not much has happened.

"i think we're going to head to bed," minho says to jeongin, supporting changbin as the shorter was falling asleep against him, "don't stay up too much longer, okay?"

jeongin nods in response, smiling softly at the duo. they were in the living room watching movies but it was getting late. hyunjin was passed out on the couch beside him and chan was in the kitchen getting a drink. jeongin could tell that minho and changbin had been ready to fall asleep for a little while now.

"you're going to bed?" chan asks, stepping into the room with a glass of water. he hands it to jeongin who takes it gratefully.

"mmm yeah," minho answers, "i'll probably come back in a little to grab hyunjin, he'll be whining about his back tomorrow if we leave him here all night,"

"we probably won't stay up much longer either," chan says, glancing at jeongin who seems a little more awake but not far from falling asleep. he walks over to the vampires and presses a kiss to each of their lips, "goodnight,"

"night channie," changbin mumbles, a soft smile on his lips, and the elder pulls away.

chan steps back and allows minho to drag changbin off towards one of the bedrooms, waiting a few seconds before turning back towards jeongin. the younger was now resting his head on the back of the couch, cheek squished up against the material.

"you ready to sleep too?" chan asks fondly, watching the younger.

"i think so," jeongin answers, leaning further into the couch.

chan chuckles before moving and sitting down next to the younger, making sure not to disturb hyunjin. jeongin immediately curls into the older, always more cuddly when he's sleepy.

"do you wanna sleep in the guest room or with one of us?" chan asks, wanting to make sure the younger is comfortable.

"you please," jeongin replies, resting his head against chans chest.

"okay baby," chan says, a smile on his lips, "let's get ready then,"

jeongin allows himself to be pulled off the couch, chan leading the younger to the bathroom. they were already in pajamas and just needed to wash their faces and brush their teeth.

jeongin takes his toothbrush, a spare one that he's used since he first slept over, and squeezes some toothpaste onto it before brushing.

chan copies him moments after, and they brush their teeth while making funny faces at each other through the mirror. jeongins a giggly mess by the time they finish, chan watching him fondly.

after they finish, they start washing their faces. they both have fairly simple skincare routines, not a fan of using many products, so it doesn't take long for them to be done.

when the duo leaves the bathroom, they find hyunjin gone and the tv off, assuming that minho came back for him.

chan takes jeongins hand and gently leads him towards his room, the younger stumbling in the dark behind him.

as soon as they enter the dark room, jeongin flops down onto the bed and buries himself under the covers. chan chuckles and follows suit, laying down next to the younger.

they lay facing each other, jeongin lazily blinking at chan with a sleepy smile.

"goodnight innie," chan says, wrapping an arm around the younger and pulling him close before pressing their lips together.

it takes a moment for chan to realize what he's doing, and he quickly pulls back. the vampire starts to panic, he really didn't mean to kiss jeongin- especially without asking first- he must have done it out of habit from giving his partners goodnight kisses every night.

his mind starts racing a million miles per hour, trying to figure out what to say to the younger to apologize. what if he made him uncomfortable? jeongin's really going to hate him now-

chan feels a pair of lips press against his and he freezes, not registering what happened until jeongin pulls back, a faint blush covering his cheeks.

"i- this is okay right?" jeongin asks, looking embarrassed. chan lets out a breathy laugh, all worries fading away as he looks at the younger.

"of course," chan says, pecking the younger's lips one last time. jeongin hums in response, pulling himself closer to chan and rubbing his cheek against the elders chest.

"night channie,"

"good night, innie," chan says, holding the younger close, "sleep well,"