7 first kisses : hyunjin

'' 7 first kisses : hyunjin ''

ot5 (jeongin + hyunjin centric)

- jeongin's first kisses with each of his boyfriends

genre: fluff

warnings: n/a

other: takes place before jisung, felix + seungmin become a part of the relationship. part 2 out of 7!

word count: 687

the second person to kiss jeongin is the nature fairy.

"innie~ you ready to go?" hyunjin calls from the front room.

"yup, coming!" jeongin says, stumbling into the room. he nearly trips over his own feet as he heads towards the door, hyunjin steadying him with a giggle.

"be careful," hyunjin playfully scolds, "i don't want you to die before we go,"

"sorry, hyunnie," the younger says bashfully, "i'm just excited,"

hyunjin had asked jeongin to visit his forest with him, the fairy wanting to show the younger his work. jeongin's briefly seen it whenever he walks the path to their house, but he's only caught glimpses of the outside- never seeing the inside.

the youngest was really excited, knowing how much hyunjin cares about his forest and how much work he puts into it.

hyunjin grabs jeongins hand and they head out, making their way down the main pathway for a little bit until hyunjin turns left, pulling the youngest away from the path and into a grassier area.

hyunjin leads jeongin through the grass before they reach a cluster of trees.

"this is where it starts," hyunjin speaks, a nervous hint in his voice, "there's nothing really big until we get further though,"

jeongin hums in acknowledgment, allowing hyunjin to direct jeongin inside the forest. he looks around, admiring the trees and various birds and insects flying around.

"i feel like i'm in a fairytale," jeongin says, giggling as he takes in the forest.

"ah, it's not that good," hyunjin says bashfully as the trees get denser and the plant life gets more diverse. after a few more minutes of walking, hyunjin comes to a stop.

"this is the main part of the forest," hyunjin says, letting go of jeongin's hand, allowing him to look around. "it's where i spend most of my time working,"

"this is amazing jinnie," jeongin says, looking around with wide eyes.

sunlight is peeking out from above the trees, surrounding the area in a soft golden glow. various flowers and plants are littering the forest floor, making the area almost fairytale-like.

jeongin spots a group of rabbits scurrying into a nearby bush, before a bird's song distracts him, bringing his attention to the trees. he can see nests sitting deep inside the branches of the trees, many birds hopping from one branch to another, chirping to each other.

the younger turns around to face hyunjin, the elder looking a little nervous.

"i know its not much, but-" hyunjin starts, getting cut off as the younger speaks again.

"not much?!" jeongin exclaims, "hyunnie it's beautiful,"

hyunjin flushes at the compliment, cheeks turning bright pink. jeongin complimenting his forest meant a lot to him- as his forest was an extension of him- it was something he worked hard on and hearing jeongin praise it non-stop made him feel incredible.

"can i kiss you?" hyunjin blurts. his cheeks darken further, and he definitely didn't mean to say that but he doesn't regret it at all.

jeongin's eyes widen, hyunjins question shocking him for a few minutes before his brain registers the question.

"really?" he asks softly. jeongin could feel his heart rate pick up- and good thing the vamps weren't here, they'd definitely tease him for it.

"if... if that's okay?" hyunjin answers in the same tone.

jeongin nods, taking a step towards the elder.

they stare into each other's eyes for a few moments, hyunjin glancing down at the youngers lips before leaning in, pressing his plush lips against the youngers.

it lasts no more than a few seconds, and they both pull away with big smiles.

"does this mean I can kiss you whenever I want now?" Hyunjin asks.

"sure, jinnie," jeongin nods in response, giggling, "as long as I can kiss you whenever I want,"

and instead of replying, hyunjin presses another kiss to the youngers lips.

the duo share a few more kisses before jeongin grabs hyunjins hand, pulling him deeper into the forest and demanding him to show him everything.

and if they share a few more kisses (or maybe a lot more kisses), nobody has to know.