my heart flutters for that day in december

'' my heart flutters for that day in december ''

ot8 (jeongin centric)

- jeongin and his boyfriends decorating for christmas

genre: fluff

warnings: n/a

word count: 2,021

"felix~" jeongin hears someone- probably jisung- yell.

moments later, his suspicion is proven to be correct as jisung walks into the main living room.

"hey, innie," jisung says, smiling at the younger. jeongin was in the process of putting up some garland along the fireplace. "have you seen felix recently? we were supposed to put the lights up outside but i can't find him,"

"i think he left with hyunjin a little bit ago to go get the tree," jeongin answers, "i believe hyunjin said something about needing help bringing the tree back so felix probably went to teleport it,"

"of course he did," jisung scowls, "he would do anything to get out of setting up the lights,"

"can't you just use your magic?" jeongin asks. even though he's been with the warlocks for a few years now, he still doesn't know all that they can do.

"i could," jisung answers, flopping down on one of the couches and watching jeongin, "but channie doesn't want us to, says it ruins the christmas magic or something like that- you know how he is,"

jeongin hums in response, he's heard chan mention when they decorated for holidays or birthdays that he would rather nobody use their magic since it wouldn't be authentic or something like that.

once jeongin secures the last part of the garland onto the mantle of the fireplace, he steps back and takes a good look at it before deeming it alright.

he spins around and heads towards the coffee table to pick up a few snow globes when a hand grabs his arm and pulls him back, making him fall into jisungs lap.

jeongin furrows his eyebrows as he turns to look at his boyfriend, who now has a mischievous looking smile.

"did you need something sungie?" jeongin asks, "or can i continue decorating?"

"we're under the mistletoe!" jisung says, his smile growing wider, "you gotta kiss me, innie,"

"mistletoe? i thought we only had one set up in the-" jeongin stops talking as he looks up above them, the same mistletoe that they had set up in the front room now hanging above them. jeongin looks back at jisung in belief, "did you teleport it here?"

"i have no idea what you're talking about," jisung says nonchalantly, a smirk on his face "but i do believe i'm owed a kiss,"

jeongin rolls his eyes fondly at the warlock before pressing a swift kiss to his lips, quickly standing back up before the older could protest.

"you could've just asked me, dummy," jeongin says, grabbing jisungs hands and pulling him up as well, "now help me decorate,"

"yes sir," jisung says with a laugh before he picks up some of their stockings, making his way over to the fireplace to hang them up.

jeongin goes back to what he was doing before jisung interrupted him, and picks a couple of the snow globes up off of the coffee table, bringing them over to the mantle.