7 first kisses : minho

'' 7 first kisses : minho ''

ot5 (jeongin + minho centric)

- jeongin's first kisses with each of his boyfriends

genre: fluff

warnings: n/a

other: takes place before jisung, felix + seungmin become a part of the relationship. part 3 out of 7!

word count: 977

jeonin's next kiss was during his third date with minho.

jeongin had gone on a few dates with the vampire trio and hyunjin, along with dates with one or two of them at a time, but he had barely spent any of that time alone with Minho.

today the elder had taken him to a cat cafe, cats being something both boys could bond over.

"oh my gosh minho look how cute she is," jeongin gushes over a small gray tabby cat weaving in between his legs.

"she's adorable," minho says, smiling down at the cat, "not as adorable as you though,"

jeongin's cheeks flush at the compliment and he sticks his tongue out at minho, earning a laugh from the elder. he still hasn't quite gotten over the elders flirty nature.

"you hungry?" minho asks, heading towards the cafe part of the shop.

"oo yes," jeongin says, bouncing over to the counter. he looks through the glass at the various desserts before turning to minho, "are you getting anything?"

"hmm, i'll probably just get a coffee," minho replies, glancing over the menu before looking down at jeongin, "unless you want to get a cake to share?"

"okay," jeongin says, looking over the various cakes, "which one?"

"whichever one you want," minho says, "i like anything,"

"how about the strawberry one?" jeongin asks, pointing at a slice of strawberry cake on display.

"sounds good, did you want anything to drink?"

"hot chocolate? if they have it?" jeongin says, looking up at the menu board behind the counter, looking at the various drinks. he wasn't too fond of coffee, preferring sweeter drinks.

"i'll order if you want to find a seat?" minho offers.

"alright," jeongin says, smiling up at the elder before leaving to find a table.

he makes his way through the small shop before spotting a small two-person table right next to the store window. he takes a seat, watching minho order their drinks at the counter before getting distracted by a small orange cat making its way towards him.

jeongin holds his hand out for the cat to sniff, earning a few licks from it. he then scoops the cat up, placing it on his lap and petting it.

"cute," minho says, startling jeongin. minho laughs, ruffling the youngers hair before crouching down the scratch behind the cat's ears.

"yeah, she is cute," jeongin says, his attention going back to the cat. he lifts the tag on her collar to read her name, marmalade.

"i was talking about you, dummy," minho says, and jeongin can practically hear the smirk on his lips. the younger fights a blush away, playfully glaring at minho.

"oo is that my hot chocolate?" jeongin changes the topic, getting easily distracted by the hot drink.

minho hums in response, passing the younger his cup.

"be careful," minho warns, "it's hot,"

"like you," jeongin replies, cheeks heating up slightly at his confidence before he picks his mug up, peering over the top to see minho's reaction.

minho lets out a laugh at jeongin's words and has to set down his mug to prevent himself from spilling his coffee on himself.

"that was bold," minho says with a smile after recovering.

"shut up," jeongin responds, focusing on his drink instead of his partner.

the duo sit in silence for a few moments, jeongin embarrassed by minho's compliments and his own comment towards minho.

"hey jeongin," minho says softly, breaking the silence.

"hmm?" jeongin hums, setting his cup on the table and looking up.

as soon as jeongin looks at minho, the elder captures his lips in a soft kiss.

jeongin lets out a startled noise, and minho pulls back moments later with a smile.

"you can't just do that, minho!" jeongin exclaims, cheeks blushing furiously.

"what do you mean?" minho says with a laugh.

"we're in public!" jeongin says.

"so? can't kiss my boyfriend in public?" minho replies, cocking an eyebrow.

"i hate you," jeongin grumbles, the smile on his lips letting minho know that he doesn't really mean it.

"sure you do," minho laughs. "anyways, you gonna eat the cake?"

"oh! i forgot about it," jeongin says, eyeing the slice of pink cake on the table. he picks up one of the forks and eats a small piece of the cake, eyes lighting up at the sweet taste.

"it's really good," jeongin says, looking at minho with wide eyes, "you should try it,"

minho smiles and picks up the other fork, trying a piece for himself.

"oh, this is good," he confirms before eating another bite, "remind me to bring hyunnie here sometime, you know he'd love these cakes,"

jeongin nods in agreement before going back for another piece.

it only takes minutes for the slice of cake to get finished, both really enjoying the cake, and after eating they decide to play with the cats for a little bit.

not too long after, the duo leaves the cafe, hands linked as jeongin swings their arms between them.

"thank you for bringing me here, minho," jeongin says, squeezing the elders hand, "i had a lot of fun,"

"thank you for letting me take you out," minho says, smiling fondly at jeongin.

they continue walking for a few seconds, the cafe not too far from their house.

"oh, wait," jeongin says, halting them.

"hmm?" minho hums, turning his head to look at jeongin when the younger steps closer, leaning up to capture him in a kiss.

minho cups jeongin's face with a free hand and presses back, deepening the kiss slightly before pulling back with a smile.

jeongin grins up at the elder, cheeks slightly rosy, before he turns and skips back down the sidewalk away from minho and back towards the house.

minho shakes his head fondly before following jeongin, jogging slightly to catch up with him before intertwining their hands again.