The Mindscape

Deep in the Mindscape, (and by deep I mean on the bottom of the two layers of the mindscape) we go.

Now as we venture here there is a dim hall with three doors. A bright yellow door on the left, a forest green door on the right, and a deep violet door at the end of the hall. The three doors hold bedrooms to three very different individuals. However they all get along surprisingly well. Two of them are..... let's say involved if you get what I'm handing you, but they both consider the 6 foot friend of theirs a brother. Now this 6 foot friend of theirs will never admit it but he also considers the men he resides with brothers. DO NOT TELL HIM I SAID THAT i beg of you!

Anyways, traveling up however is a different story. There is a brightly lit hall with four doors, however the deep violet door at the end has never been used by anyone residing on the upper lever. Not out of choice however, as the people up here have tried to open this mysterious door to no avail. On the left there sits a navy blue door, on the right there is a candy red door and a sky blue door. The red door is closest to the end of the hall meanwhile the blue is to the right of it.

Those doors also host different individuals however life is not so friendly on this level however, it all changed when the fire nation attacked.

BHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA sorry I had to. But it does change! Alas! It does not start this way. The "lights" ,as the upper level has been deemed, do not live a light life. There is darkness, abuse, locked emotions, and horror to come. And it all started with the man who resides behind the sky blue door, whose name happened to be Patton.