Logan

"LOGIC! WHY ARE THE DISHES NOT DONE!? WHY ISN'T THE LIVING ROOM CLEAN, YOU INCOMPETENT BRAT?!"

I scramble away from the enraged being that is stalking towards me. "I-i apologize P-patton, I was cleaning th-"

"SHUT UP! STOP FANCY TALKING AND MAKING UP EXCUSES! ALL I ASKED WAS THAT YOU CLEANED THE KITCHEN, BATHROOMS, AND LIVING ROOM!" he went deadly calm, "Is that hard, Boy?"

"N-no, Patton," I stuttered staring down at the floor, trying to make myself seem small.

"Logic," he began in a sing-song voice, "what are you supposed to call me?" His eyes flashed dangerously. My eyes widen in realization of my mistake.

"Sir! S-sorry Sir! It won't h-happen again," I frantically rush out. His hand raises and I immediately fall while trying to back away. My back hits a wall and he stalks towards me. Preparing myself for the inevitable blow but it doesn't come. I look up only to have my head repeatedly slammed into the wall.

"It better not, Boy, I won't be so lenient next time." As soon as he's gone I sink into my bathroom to check the damage.

My right eye is still bruised from last week. There are finger shaped imprints in my neck. Bags under my eyes from lack of sleep, sunken cheeks from no food and my lips are chapped. My newest addition would be my bashed left side of my forehead that's bleeding, and probably minor concussion.

I clean, and wrap what needs to be, looking at the mirror as the voices overwhelm my head.

Worthless
Unnecessary
Waste of space
Unwanted
Forgotten
Useless
Broken
Fake
Hated
Cold
Robot
Your fault
Unlovable
Alone
Worthless

When I finally wade back to reality I realize I've cut again. 13. Thirteen new cuts. Sighing, I clean and rewrap my arms.

I quickly change into a comfy pair of grey sweatpants and a loose long sleeve that's faded blue. I don't want to see myself.

Padding quietly into the kitchen, I quickly wash the few dishes that are in the sink before carefully putting them in their correct places. I scrub the counters and sweep and mop the floor, zoning out the world around me.

Ignoring my throbbing head I move on to the living room. I pick up the garbage, straighten the pillows, fold the blankets, dust, and vacuum.

Hearing muffled noises coming from the hallway I sink into my room. I rise up and my legs feel like jelly and I try to stay upright. Steadying myself, I pick up my glass of water. A wave of pain comes over me and I'm on my knees holding my head. I claw my way to my bed and let darkness consume me.