The Upstairs

...it was pretty bad. It seemed as if I got a couple unwanted spider friends in the time I left my upstairs room. I sighed and gently caught the spiders and released them outside with my usual departure saying of "Today you tomorrow me". I don't remember why I say it but I do.

After I released all the spiders I started getting rid of their webs. Spider webs are a cool aesthetic but I don't need real ones around since I plan on frequenting this room more.

I'll be frequenting this room more...
This is the the upstairs...
The 'lights' are up here...
One had a giant panic spike...
Something's wrong...
Something's wrong Something's wrongSomething'swrongSomething'swrongSomething'swrongSomething'swrong...
I curl in on myself tightly gripping my hoodie when I feel a tear slide down my cheek. Breathe. I have to breathe, I remind myself. In for 4... hold for 7... out for 8... I've got this... in for 4... hold for 7... out for 8... I repeat this process a couple of times becoming more and more grounded each time. Finally I release my hold on my hoodie and walk over to my mini fridge and grab a bottle of water. I slowly sip on my water as I pick up my upper room.

After about an hour I have my room clean. I sit on my bed and relax a few minutes before realizing it's around midnight and everyone else should be asleep. This would be the time to re-familiarize myself with the upstairs layout and to snoop around to see who had the panic spike.

Sighing I stand up and pad to my door before opening it slightly and looking out checking for anyone awake. When I see no one I silently walk out of my room and close the door behind me. I walk through the hallway noticing the doors are still in the same place as when I was last here. Looking at them a little closer I immediately feel a lingering of anxiety through Logan's door. I make a mental note of it and quickly touring the rest of the upstairs noticing everything is how I remembered it. Turning around it walk back to the hallway and stop in front of the navy blue door. I take a deep breath before gently turning the handle.

Hey Everyone! It's me, T! It's been awhile heheh...
Sorry for the wait I'm really bad at remembering people actually read and like this so I forget to update. You all voting and commenting is a great reminder and confidence boost so please don't be scared to do so. Especially if I haven't updated in a while. As always thank you for reading! And a friendly reminder that you are loved and an amazing person. SMILE!!
                                                           -T