Chapter 1 : The Arrival

Note

"":Speak  or in some sentence there's a thought word used after the subject so some of it are in their thought like Dmitriy's thought:""

**:Narrator

!""!:Radio communication

Date:  ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:12:30PM

*Dmitriy Donskoy wakes up in the commanding officer chair and begin to open his eyes and stand up and that's when he realize he now have a body of a human*

Dmitriy:"I have.... a hand?"

Dmitriy:"I HAVE A HAND HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE I EVEN GOT A FEET TOO.IM A SHIP NOT A HUMAN"

*Dmitriy then walk to the window and what he sees shock him as he saw clouds all over the window and then he looks down from the window and panicked as he see that the submarine is falling from the sky and currently are 5,000 above water surface while the tip of the submarine is facing downward toward south and the tail is facing north*

Dmitriy:"Wait there's...clouds?.Wait there's no clouds at sea surface , THIS SUBMARINE IS FALLING I NEED TO BRACE FOR IMPACT AND FIND SOMETHING USEFUL."

*The only thing that Dmitriy found is a duct tape.Without thinking any further he duct taped himself to the commanding officer's table and use as much duct tape as possible and somehow finished it all*

Dmitriy:"I NEED TO FIND SOMETHING TO HOLD ME.. AH YES THAT DUCT TAPE I'LL JUST DUCT TAPE MYSELF TO THE COMMANDING OFFICER'S TABLE"

*The submarine finally hits the water surface and blowing a blow to the submarine and despite all the duct tape Dmitriy uses it couldn't hold Dmitriy and the blow send him flying to the ceiling hitting his head hard making him faint*

Timeskip 5 hours later

Date: ERROR

Location: ERROR

Time:17:30 PM

*Dmitriy slowly open his eyelids and find his head covered in bloods as he find himself on the commanding's officer.He was awake by an emergency alarm.*

Dmitriy:"Ouch , my head hurt . I should've just use Flex Tape in the storage room but there isn't enough time."

*Dmitriy slowly climbed himself to the command center and try to locate the cause of the alarm*

Dmitriy:"Akula , search for the cause of this alarm" ( Akula is an AI in RF Dmitriy Donskoy connected to the futuristic helmet in the captain's cabin but yeah this is just made up and Dmitriy still haven't found the helmet yet , he's just wearing the midnight black suit )

Akula:"The cause of this alarm is because there's a breach  detected in nuclear reactor room #1 and the room is now 5% filled with water"

*Upon hearing this Dmitriy quickly grab the map on the table and head to nuclear reactor room #1*

Dmitriy:"I have to go there fast before the room is filled with water or before anything unwanted happen to this ship"

*After going down to the 3rd floor below the sealed door he passed a storage room and decided to grab a few things before going to the nuclear reactor*

Dmitriy:"Oh wait this is the storage room , I'm gonna grab a Flex tape , metal plate and a wielding tool and a wood.Using a wielding tool is gonna be dangerous but better result even if the risk of causing unwanted thing to happen to this ship"