Chapter 10 : A decision

(Note: Read all of author's note to avoid confusion after reading the ending" )

Date: 18th December 1941

Location : #$%%$#$%#$

Time: 08:00

Dmitriy:"Owh my cheek"

*Dmitriy felt his right cheek that was slapped by Empress III last night*

Dmitriy:"Why does my body feel pressured?"

*Dmitriy look at his right and see Empress still asleep hugging him from the side*

Dmitriy:"That explains it"

*Suddenly Empress wake up and open her eyes and for the first time in the day their eyes met*

Empress:"People say love at first sight is real"

Dmitriy:"It does , it's real but it's only the key to love , the door won't open unless you grab the key and unlock it"

Empress:"Couldn't agree more~"

*Suddenly Enterprise barrage in the door and see them cuddling*

Enterprise:"I-I-I-I AAAHHHH IM SORRY"

*She closes the door and walk away with embarrassment*

Empress:"Looks like she still haven't change at all"

Dmitriy:"Sooner or later she will"

Empress:"Ara~ does that mean you're marrying me?"

*Empress didn't realized what she just uttered so she just get up the bed and look away from Dmitriy with embarrassment*

Dmitriy:"I don't know what's up with your mind but we have to get the peace contract done"

Empress:"You're right , but will they let us go the hook? or give us a punishment?"

Dmitriy:"I don't know yet but I'll make sure you are safe until you signed the contract , I will protect you from anything until you and the other sign it"

Empress:"T-Thank you"

Dmitriy:"But whatever you do please don't return fire to them"

Empress:"Fine...*Pouty face*"

*Dmitriy get up from the bed and make it*

Dmitriy:"Excuse me but where is the dining hall?"

Empress:"Oh there is no Dining hall , we eat in our separate places alone"

Dmitriy:"What would you guys usually eat?"

Empress:"Our own cooking of course!"

Dmitriy:"Can I head in my submarine for a while? I have to get ready too for the day"

Empress:"Since you want to go there , mind being my tour guide in there?"

Dmitriy:"Just say you want to hijack my submarine"

*They both let a little laugh out*

Dmitriy:"Let's go shall we?"

*Empress , without saying any word cling at Dmitriy's arm*

Dmitriy:"So you want to go there like this?"

Empress:"Y-yes of course!"

Dmitriy:"That leave me no other choice then"

*They both started walking toward the dock until they reach Dmitriy Donskoy , they walked across the portable bridge and Dmitriy open the door*

Dmitriy:"Ladies first"