Chapter 6 : Royal Navy

Date:12th December 1941

Location: Panama Canal

Time: 20:00

Dmitriy:!"Hey Cleveland ! do you still have much fuel left?"!

Cleveland:!"I got few more gallons but not much , can we stop at the Panama Canal to refuel my ship?"!

Dmitriy:!"Affirmative , you can go and take as much time as you need , we'll depart when you're ready"!

Clevelannd:!"Very well"!

*They sail into the Panama Canal and stop at nearby port for Cleveland to refuel but while Cleveland is refueling something or should we say.. someone interrupt them*

Akula:"I detect a dozen of Siren submarine toward us  5 km  , south west of Panama Canal and another 6 Siren submarine heading toward us 2  meters north west"

Dmitriy:"Copy"

Dmitriy:!"Hey Cleveland I'm gonna submerge and take care of something around alright! I'll be back when you are finish refueling your tank"!

Cleveland:!"Affirmative Dmitriy you can submerge now"!

Dmitriy:"Akula submerge to 300 meter below water surface"

*Cleveland watch from the port as the submarine submerge into the dark void water*

Dmitriy:"Akula activate advance stealth system and sonar scanner"

Akula:"Advance stealth system and sonar scanner activated"

Dmitriy:"Show me the position of enemy submarine"

*Dmitriy look at the projected screen at the commander's table*

Dmitriy:"Turn to north west but don't move yet"

*The submarine throttle to north west*

Dmitriy:"Are the 6 Siren Submarine submerged?"

Akula:"All enemy vessel is still emerged to the water surface"

Dmitriy:"Replace 533mm tube ammunition from Type 53 Torpedo with RPK-Vyuga Cruise Missile"

Akula:"Ammunition of 533mm switched to RPK-Vyuga Cruise Missile"

Dmitriy:"Lock all of them to the siren submarine"

Akula:"All target locked and ready to be launched under your command"

Dmitriy:"FIRE!"

*4 Torpedo carrying RPK-Vyuga Cruise missile are launched.The torpedo emerged completely and release all 4 missile.Cleveland watch the 4 missile being launched from water as it move at supersonic speed toward their target*

Akula:"All 4 torpedo successfully gained direct hit and sink 4 of Siren submarine"

Dmitriy:"Reload the 533MM tube with Type 53 torpedo and get the 655mm tube ready with Type 65 Torpedo"

Dmitriy:"Lock the Type 65 Torpedo to the remaining target at north west"

Akula:"Target locked and ready to be fired"

Dmitriy:"FIRE!"

Dmitriy's thought:"The whole force from North west and south west is probably submerged now because 4 of the submarine from the North west will say nothing when asked*

*The 655mm Torpedo tube releases the Type 65 Torpedo and it is now heading toward the remaining target from north west*

Dmitriy:"Maneuver the submarine to South west and reload the 655mm tube torpedo"

*The submarine maneuver to South west where the 1st force of Siren submarine is detected*

Akula:"Remaining Siren submarine at north west successfully sunk by the Type 65 torpedo.North west Siren submarine fleet successfully annihilated"

Dmitriy:"How is the torpedo status?"

Akula:"533MM tube reloaded with Type 53 Torpedo and 655mm torpedo tube reloaded with Type 65 Torpedo"

Dmitriy:"Target the south west submarine fleet with the torpedoes"

Akula:"Enemy locked and ready to be fired under your command"

Dmitriy:"FIRE!"

*All 4 Type 53 torpedo and 2 Type 65 torpedo fired.While they are halfway Dmitriy tried to shoot the remaining before Cleveland notify that she's ready*

Dmitriy:"Reload!"

Akula:"All torpedo tube reloaded"

Dmitriy:"Target the remaining ship that haven't been targeted before

Akula:"all 6 torpedo gained direct hit sinking half of the enemy submarine fleet.Enemy targeted and ready to be fired under your command"

Cleveland:!"Dmitriy! I'm ready come on , emerge and depart"!

Dmitriy:!"Wait Cleveland few more minute"!