Chapter 4: Important information

( Note : After you read the ending , please read all of the message contain in today's author note at the very bottom of this chapter , Thank you for reading this and have a nice day , )

Date:9th December 1941

Location: Azur Lane Harbour

Time:07:30

*Dmitriy woke up to a very calming noises of bird chirping and sunshine beam all over his face.He open his eyelids and remembered that he is invited into Wales's dorm last night.He check his watch and shock begin to hit him*

Dmitriy:"OH I'M LATE"

*He check around to see a note beside him and he read it out*

"Dmitriy

If you see this then I am gone long ago from this harbour.The queen ordered  me with HMS Repulse along with 4 other Royal Navy destroyer to defend and hold the Singaporean sea zone from the Sirens and the Sakura Empire.Please don't worry about me and the other as we will surely come back safe and sound.I left the dorm key on the rack beside the dorm's door and prepare a breakfast for you.Please leave the dorm key in the commander's office in the headquarter"

-Wales"

*Dmitriy felt something wrong but he didn't know what is it.He get up from the bed , make it and then proceed to head to the kitchen to see what Wales have prepared for him.He step in the kitchen and see several sandwiches on the table*

Dmitriy:"That woman sure knows my taste , is it a coincidence ? or she just know?"

*Dmitriy sat on the chair and take the first bite slowly eating it then finally finishing all 4 of the sandwiches and drank a glass of water*

Dmitriy:"My annoying alarm clock is still in the submarine , that explains why I woke up late today"

*Dmitriy washes the dishes and head to the dorm's door* He exit the door , lock the dorm and head to the submarine to get ready for they day and then plan to turn in Wales's dorm key to the headquarter.He walked to where the submarine is docked , walk across the portable bridge , enters the submarine and closed the sealed door.He enters the command center and once again is welcomed by Akula*

Akula:"Welcome back and good morning Dmitriy , how are you doing?"

Dmitriy:"Thank you and good morning Akula , I'm doing great!"

*He enters the captainn's cabin and head to the shower.He enter the shower , lock it and proceed to shower*

Dmitriy's thought:"Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen? It still haunts me since I wake up and what kind of things I'm worried of?"

*He repeat those questions in his head and enters deep thought while showering.He then snap out of it and finish the shower.He step out and open the closet*

Dmitriy:"It's all the same clothes..I wonder if the ship girls sell any casual clothes for him to wear"

*He wears the midnight waterproof suit and cover it with admiral attire and his mask.He head to the command center to check a few things before he goes shopping*

Dmitriy:"Akula what is the status of the ammunition in this ship?"

Akula:""RSM-52 Bulava Missile remaining = 120 missile , RPK-2 Viyuga Cruise Missile remaining = 120 , Type 53 Torpedo remaining = 70 torpedo , Type 65 Torpedo remaining = 70 torpedo , Naval mine remaining = 30 , Nuclear Warhead Remaining = 2 Warhead"

Dmitriy:"The ammunition is all maxed out..that explain it since I had dinner and breakfast at wales dorm ,"

*Dmitriy then realizes the forgot to do something*