Chapter 3 : Infiltration Mission.

Date: 8th December 2021

Location: Azur Lane Harbour

Time:06:00

*RING RING RING*

*RING RING RING*

*Dmitriy slowly open his eyes and for the second time he smack the alarm clock to stop the noises but what he is about to discover is not what he expect the most*

Dmitriy:"Man that alarm clock is killing my brain every morning"

???:"How's your sleep?"

Dmitriy:"I had a good sleep,thanks for asking.Wait a second something isn't right.WHO IS THE ONE ASKING I'M THE ONLY ONE IN THIS ROOM"

*Dmitriy slowly turn to his right to face whatever he is facing and when he do so ,He is met with Wales hugging his arm in the bed*

Wales:"Finally found me?"

Dmitriy's thought:"Wait no this isn't real , this isn't real , this isn't real"

*Dmitriy blush a little after he witness what is happening.Wales giggle a little and tighten her grip*

Dmitriy:"Wa-Wales what are you doing here?"

Wales:"Spending time with you of course"

Dmitriy:"I'm gonna get ready"

*Wales tighten her grip even more*

Wales:"You're not allowed to leave me yet~"

*he tried to convince Wales to let go of him after 5 minute of hugging him*

Dmitriy:"Wales , please can you let me go? I have something to do-"

Wales:"Fine , get the work done and let me cuddle with you later~"

*Dmitriy get out of bed and head to shower .He entered the shower and lock the door*

Dmitriy's thought:"What just happened , how did she get in here and is that really her side that she shows to nobody? or it's my imagination?"

*Dmitriy shower slowly while repeating those question in his thought.He exit the shower and find that the bed is already made and he see nobody in the room*

Dmitriy's thought:"That's probably just my imagination but if it's my imagination why does it felt so real and who make the bed? it's totally not me!"

*Dmitriy then proceed to open the closet and wear another admiral attire along with the mask .He entered the command center and got greeted by Akula*

Akula:"Good morning Dmitriy , how are you doing?"

Dmitriy:"I'm doing just fine , I will be heading to the mess hall to eat something"

*Dmitriy exit the submarine and close the seal door and walk across the portable bridge and reach the concrete dock walk path*

Dmitriy's thought:I'm just gonna brush whatever my imagination is showing me earlier this morning but I still can't forget what just happened

*Dmitriy head to the mess hall and upon entering he is met with Enterprise and Hornet waiting in the line*

Enterprise:"Oh hello Dmitriy , how's your sleep?"

Hornet:"Good morning Dmitriy *waves*"

Dmitriy:"Good morning to you two , I had a good sleep last night.Totally feels energetic"

Enterprise and hornet then receive their food

*It's Dmitriy's turn and he is greeted with a woman that have peach colored hair*