Chapter 5 : The Truth

Date:10th December 1941

Location: Azur Lane Harbour

Time: 09:00 AM

*Dmitriy woke up from his slumber to a sounds of Dolphins in the background and a fish swimming around just outside of the submarine's hull and check his watch"

Dmitriy:"Owh why is my cheeks wet in tears? Oh yeah today is the day...I forgot to set the alarm , that's why I woke up late"

*Dmitriy get up from his bed and head to the shower to get himself ready for the day.He enters the shower and closes the door.He open the shower and started showering in a sad mood waiting to receive the news about sinking of Force Z*

Dmitriy:"I hope I can handle the truth"

*He keep repeating that sentence in his head.He turn off the shower and exit it.He goes to the closet to find another clothe he wear everyday , just a midnight waterproof suit and an admiral attire along with the mask.Dmitriy then enter the command center and greeted by Akula"

Akula:"Good morning Dmitriy , How are you doing?"

Dmitriy:"Good morning Akula , I'm-I don't know"

Akula:"You can tell me what's wrong , I will always be here to talk with you"

Dmitriy:"Thank you Akula , I'll be heading to the headquarter now"

*Dmitriy exit the submarine and closes the sealed door,walk across the portable bridge and step foot on the dock walk path.He then head to the mess hall and finds that there's not much ship girls in the mess hall*

Dmitriy:"It's 9 AM...that explains why the mess hall is rather a little empty today"

*He walked to the counter and receive an average English Breakfast with a cup of coffee*

Dmitriy:"Thank you.."

???:"You're welcome"

*He walk to the empty table , open his mask and started eating his food until his shoulder is tapped lightly by a ship girl*

???:"Excuse m-"

*Dmitriy turn around and see 2 ship girl which is Javelin and Laffey*

Dmitriy:"Oh good morning Javelin and Laffey , how can I help you?"

Javelin:Can we eat our breakfast with you at this this table?"

Dmitriy:"Sure , take a seat both of you"

*Javelin and Laffey started eating their breakfast and finishes when Dmitriy finished*

Dmitriy:"I believe we will part ways now"

*Dmitriy got up and washes his plate.He goes out of the mess hall and look around the port for a while to do something until somebody accidently bumped behind him*

Dmitriy's thought:"Oh it's bizarre for somebody to bump into me , It is usually me who bump into someone"

*Dmitriy look at his back and saw Enterprise on the ground*

Dmitriy:"Enterprise? what are you doing here-"

Enterprise:"Ouch..my head..."

Dmitriy:"*Sigh* come , let me help you"

Enterprise:"Thank you..."

Dmitriy:"What are you doing here?"

Enterprise:"Oh n-nothing I was just looking for you because you got a mail from the bank"

Dmitriy:"Ah! thank you very much Enterprise!"

Enterprise:"You're welcome"

*Enterprise started walking away from Dmitriy.He open the envelope and take a look inside it*

Dmitriy:"Oh it's the credit card I registered for yesterday"

*He head back inside his submarine , and enters the captain's cabin*

Dmitriy:"Let's activate it shall we?"