Chapter 14

-Sunmi's Academy for Angels-

Like the Devil's Institute, There are values and goals that this prestigious school has already pursued. The Academy prides itself on these values and Strives to be an exemplary leader in the Angelic Learning economy.

It Is also Located on the Mainland of Middle-Earth. Specifically, On Eindor. The Meaning of the Mainland is Unknown. It may be connected with the words Ein meaning Spring and Dor, meaning Generation in Hebrew.

-Courtyard-

It wasn't exactly a Courtyard, It was more like a Forest in the Back of the School, The Dean Owns it too.

"So, I've read a Book where The Second-lead is in love with Another Character but that said Character is Already in a Relationship with the Protagonist. So, She went to her Best friend to Cry her Ass out because she had a Panic attack. But what she didn't know was...Mina, Guess it!" Sana rambled about the Story, Shaking Mina to make her Guess.

The Younger Elyos only laughed and shook her head, Signalling for Sana to continue. "Her Bestfriend Was in love with her all this time! Can you believe it?! I totally shipped them since the Start." Sana cooed, Her Love for such Novels never Failed to make Mina laugh

"You seem very Excited about that Story." She stated, The Older one shrugged and Continued talking "I mean, Who wouldn't be? It's basically the Summary of Bestfriend syndrome, Second lead Syndrome, And heartbreak syndrome!" Mina nodded at that, The Story seemed interesting that she'll borrow the Book from Sana and Read it.

The Older started pouting, "I wish there were more Human Novels in the Libraries here. Like the ones that have Erotic pictures." She whispered the last part, Hoping Mina wouldn't hear.

Sana suddenly stopped walking, Looking around. Mina noticed her sudden halt and asked what was wrong. They were walking at the back of the School for fresh air, Being stuffed inside Clammy classrooms and Being loaded with Schoolwork took a toll on their Mentality and Brain.

"I can hear a Voice." She started, Trying to Mimic a Singing voice from a Movie she Saw. Mina questioned if she was Still okay and wasn't going Crazy "Shut up! It was from the Frozen." The younger rolled her eyes playfully at Sana's Miserable attempt to Sing that.

"And I'm serious. My gut tells me that Someone's fighting." She stated seriously. Staring at where she Heard the Voices from. It was deep in the Forest to their Right. "Someone might be in Danger, Why don't we go Check?" Sana suggested

"Sure, I'd like to make sure No one is Harmed as well."

Sana pointed to their right, Behind the Bundles of Trees "I think it's this way." She walked to where she Pointed, Mina followed behind her. They peeked behind the Trees, Seeing nothing but heard their Conversation.

"It doesn't matter what you do!"

"What do you mean?! I am much better than you!"

"What did you say?! C'mere!"

The Voices were Arguing, Sana furrowed her Brows, Not knowing what was Going on. She looked down and saw a Rabbit sniffing a Flower where they heard the Voices. Her eyes widened "Mina, did the Rabbit say that?" She asked the girl beside her in pure disbelief.

Mina rolled her eyes, Smacking the girl on her head. It earned a Silent groan from the other Angel. "Sana, The Rabbit wouldn't have said that even if someone was Trying to Deceive us." She sighed out.

The Animal Seemingly finished smelling the Flowers, Hopped away. "No, Don't go rabbit!" Now, the Small voice came from behind the Animal. The two's eyes drifted to where it was.