Chapter 15

"Someone that came from beyond Hell's gates is coming this way."

Sana blanked out for a moment after she Heard Mina's voice, trying to register it. Then that was the moment the Magic powder wore off.

She tiredly scratched the back of her head, Letting out a groan and looking around. Sana's gaze landed back on the Angry Asmodian stomping to them. She noticed the dark aura surrounding her.

"Tzuyu?" She muttered cluelessly, Unconsiously following where Tzuyu's eyes were directed, Glancing down and seeing she was still on Mina's lap

Her eyes widened as she backed away as if she was Burnt. "W-Wait a minute—" She gulped, Face turning a Dark red color. "What happened? And why was I on Minari's Lap?" She panicked, Leaning away from the younger Angel.

Then she glanced behind Mina again. If getting more scared became possible, That's what happened to her. There was Tzuyu, Pulling off a Scary face as if she wasn't tearing up earlier.

"I pity you, Sana." Mina whispered next to her ear.

"W-Wait! I'm innocent, I don't know what happened!" She defended, timidly Crawling to Tzuyu like an Obedient puppy "B-Babe, Just relax for a moment. Whatever happened must be a misunderstanding!" She begged, clasping both her hands in front and giving her pleading eyes.

When that didn't work, Sana hugged Tzuyu's legs tightly, Refusing to let go. "Please believe me!" Sana begged again.

Adamantly, Tzuyu started to calm down. Her arms relaxed from not Strangling Sana right then. "So, now that I'm relaxed; Can I ask you a question?" Tzuyu smiled sweetly, Her cheekbones rising in an Innocent but silently deadly manner.

Sana nodded immediately, Not wanting to feel her Lover's wrath for Today. The latter crossed her arms across her chest, Staring down at Sana who was praying for her life.

"I know you have friends but," She paused, tilting her head to the side and giving Sana an unnerving grin. The Elyos already knew where this was going.

"You know who your girlfriend is, right?" She asked, A scary flash in her eyes that made Sana gulp. A possessive tone was also evident in her Voice.

"Y-you..." Sana stuttered, Tightening her hold on Tzuyu's legs because the Asmodian was trying to shake her off.

"And what does that mean?" Tzuyu grunted, Finally releasing herself from Sana's grip. But she still had that Scary aura around her despite the sweet smile.

"You're my Lover." The sulking Angel said. She was staring up at Tzuyu with Teary eyes, She was about to cry because of how Traumatizing that experience was. "Yes, yes. I'm yours please don't Kill me!" She pleads again, Lowering her head because of Nervousness.

"This is just sad." Mina snickered, Standing a few meters away from the Two.

"That's right, Do you know why I'm asking all these questions?" Sana shook her head dumbly.

Tzuyu sighed in disbelief, but She wasn't surprised. "Well, Sana. The reason is that I'm your girlfriend and you just Confessed to someone in front of me. What makes it worse is that you even kissed them." She huffed, scowling at the girl that was Trying to repent to her Sins.

"Y-you're not mad, right?" Sana asked her, Trying to lessen Tzuyu's anger.

"It's such a rare thing for her to pick that up. It's annoying." Chaeyoung whispered while Sitting on the grass, She was watching them bicker with Mina beside her.

Then she felt something sitting on her shoulder. She tried to brush it off without Looking at it, Only earning a shout of protest. Chaeyoung finally looked at the 'Thing' only for it to reveal as Heejin.