I think I owe you a little something

Hiya!

I've posted it on my profile, but I think I should post it in this book as well since someone might be waiting for a new chapter...

I'm so incredibly sorry for starting this project just to bring it to a premature end. I was really excited for this book but I will sadly probably not continue it.

I've decided to focus more on my own original stories since that's my dream. I've turned 18 already, and I still haven't been able to publish any original work, which is quite stressfull... These stories won't be in English, sadly, so I don't think I'll be able to publish them on Wattpad. I've realized that I can't quite express myself as much as I've wanted when I write in English, and I want to work on being able to write more expressive in my native language. I'm sorry.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish this story, I've done this before, taking huge breaks and then finishing the book, but I wouldn't really get my hopes up... 

So if anyone would like to have the plotline to either finish this fanfiction or to just know wth was supposed to happen, hmu, as I said, I was really excited for this story and I'd be glad to just have it out there.

Now, I think it's time for me to give you all a little something. I'm so incredibly sorry for only now telling you all this, and for starting a project I knew I wouldn't finish. Thank you for reading this book and thank you for supporting this book.

Thank you so much, and I'm so sorry!❤❤