Chapter 2

"Fucking hell Vic." I flinched when I heard a male voice coming from the now open door next to me. "D-Don't close the door!" The guy in the open doorway flinched as well before looking at me with his blue, now wide eyes. "What the fuck are you doing out here?" I just shook my head, smiling at him. "No big deal, I was going to pay my friend a visit, but the boys' dormitory were closed and my dumb ass never brings a key so-" The brown haired guy then forcefully closed the door behind him before looking at me with a serious expression covering his face. But there were also a barely visible hint of amusement in his eyes. "What are you-"

"And how am I supposed to know that you're a student at Blackwell and not some crazy chick?" He smirked slightly for what seemed like half a second before showing no emotion on his face, what so ever. "Err- I really am a student here, I'm friends with Warren, Max and Kate, my name is (Y/n)." His eyebrows raised, only slightly, when I mentioned my name. "You know Vic?" I nodded and he rolled his eyes, taking out a key and letting out a small "Fuck." before unlocking and opening the door to the girl's dorm. "Here you go, you look cold as fuck so you better change your clothes and stuff." I stood up, looking at him then at the door, and at him again. I was confused, why did he have a key to the girl's dormitory, and why did he open the door as soon as he found out I knew Victoria? And why did he curse at the fact that I knew her?

"How'd you know I knew Vic-" "No big deal." I furrowed my eyebrows at him as he imitated me. The thing was that I told him right away why I sat there, but he just kept quiet, holding the door open as he waited for me to enter. "Well thank you...?" I waited for him to introduce himself. He, however, just sighed before nodding his head towards the doorway. "You know my name, everyone does, but if you by some reason don't." He grabbed the collar of my soaking wet shirt, pulling me closer before he spoke. "You should fucking learn it." He let go and I just widened my eyes at him before eyeing him up and down in disgust. It then hit me, this guy was the one that Max and Warren always bitched about, and I see why now. He was a fucking disgusting prick. "The Prescott family sure live up to their reputation of being... Memorable." I then gave him another disgusted look, earning one back before walking through the door, down the hallway and into my dorm. When I'd closed the door I let out a huge sigh, facepalming.

So much for trying to avoid making enemies.

My eyes fluttered open as the alarm on my phone went off. "Just five more minutes, please." I closed my eyes again as I pressed the snooze button on my phone, putting the pillow over my head as I tried to fall asleep once again. Once I was on the verge of consciousness a loud banging was heard from my door. I sat up, holding my head and trying to calm my now racing heart as the person outside my door began to yell.

"Hey, (Y/n)! Kate, Max and I are going for breakfast at Two Whales, are you coming with us?" I let out a loud groan as I stood up, walking over to the door to open it, but banging my head on the door instead. "I. Am. So. Tired. Warren. You don't even know what I went through this morning." I softly banged my head on the door again before standing there, leaning at the door and almost dozing off as I stood there. The door wasn't too uncomfortable, I could actually-

"Oh stop it, get ready so that we can get going. The bus arrives in 10." I let out yet another groan, causing Warren to laugh on the other side. "Fine, I'm getting ready." I sighed before pushing myself off the comfortable surface on the door, swaying slightly as I walked towards my wardrobe. I let out yet another sigh when I saw the wet clothes on the floor, I'll have to wash those... Later. I picked out a black tank top, a plaid shirt which I just threw over the tank top, not even buttoning it, and a pair of blue demi shorts. I then looked in the mirror, rolling my eyes at my bedhead. Not feeling up to taking care of it, I just put the mess up in a messy bun before sighing once again.

After grabbing my phone I walked out of my door and towards the exit, which led out of the dorms. "Hey, (Y/n)!" I looked towards the cheerful blonde who stood next to Warren and Max. It was Kate. I waved at her while giving her a closed eyed smile. I then felt a shiver down my spine, causing me to quickly open my eyes. It felt as if someone was watching me. I glanced around the courtyard, only seeing a few other people around at this time. One of which I suspected, Nathan Prescott. I began walking towards Max and the others, still glancing towards him once in a while to try to catch him in the act of glaring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw Prescott slightly glance towards me as well. Of course. I then shook my head before hugging Kate, ignoring both Warren and Max.

"Why are you being so moody? Have I done something to piss you off today?" Warren said. I nodded towards him before pointing at both him and Max. "Yupp, both of you did, and I'll forgive you if you both buy me breakfast today." Warren and Max looked at each other before sighing and shrugging. So cute. "Sure, but you'll have to tell us what we did to deserve such a harsh punishment." Max jokingly said, only for the other three of us to chuckle. "Sure Max, but only over breakfast." Kate just chuckled as Max and Warren both sighed once again.

"However, we'll have to hurry if we don't want to miss the bus." I hurried towards the parking lot, not because I was in a hurry to catch the bus, but because I constantly felt Prescott's gaze on my back when talking to them in the courtyard.

I must've pissed him off enough for him to become my first enemy at Blackwell. Fuck.