(48) yours

"So Ji... why did you do that?" Junkyu asked while unpacking his clothes.

"Yes fr tho why? I mean... I got surprised earlier. But of course I'm happy for you." Doyoung shared.

Yes Jihoon won, or Hyunsuk let him won? It was an intense fight between the two earlier. It was a fair play too, both teams had it good.

Hyunsuk's team was good, they were planning everything and communicated throughout the whole game. Well for Jihoon's team, they just went for it.

Hyunsuk admitted that Jihoon was good, did he mention that he was hot too? Especially when Jihoon is throwing the ball with his full force that brings out the biceps in his arms. Knowing Jihoon, he intentionally folded his sleeves to display his arms while playing.

"I just heard from a friend..." Jihoon then came closer to the two whispering a news.

"That his type are the tough ones." The two shared nods and started teasing him.

"That's why you gave it all earlier..." Junkyu started poking his sides.

"Of course I'm Park Jihoon." He stated proudly.

"You're Park Jihoon I just know how you were freaking out earlier inside." Doyoung shared.

"Yah!" Doyoung defended himself when he saw Jihoon's arms were swinging towards him but it stopped. He was just asking for a high five.

"How did you know?" Jihoon asked. Doyoung returned his high five with a nervous laugh.

"It was clear duh..."

"Really? But why did you cover yourself like that? You're acting like I'm hitting you always." Jihoon scolded Doyoung.

"You do though!" Doyoung shouted back, and by that, the two started to chase each other again around their room.

Their attention shifted when a knock was heard from their open door, revealing a short guy who was leaning towards the wall.

"Hyunsuk?" Junkyu asked.

"Yes... Hi!" He waved to the guy. "Can I borrow... What's his name again? Jihoon?" Junkyu nodded to the guy.

Doyoung started to push Jihoon towards the door. "Just to tell you, you don't have to return him to us tonight." Doyoung gave a thumbs up to him, Hyunsuk just laughed and nodded in response.

"What... What do you need?" Jihoon asked nervously seeing now the guy he's been showing interest to is looking for him.

"What the fck Jihoon!" Doyoung and Junkyu laughed loudly. "Where's the boldness in you huh?!" Doyoung teased again.

"Fck you two!" Jihoon pulled Hyunsuk away from their dorm leading to the empty court where the tournament was held earlier.

"What is it?" Jihoon asked.

"I thought you want to win me?" Hyunsuk opened his arms indicating that he's all his.

Jihoon who was flustered to the sudden situation cleared his throat and avoided the short guy's gazes. Yes he was all bold and daring earlier but that was just because there were people watching. It was different now that they're all alone. He keeps on imagining things to him, with him.

Hyunsuk stiffled a laugh and started walking towards Jihoon confidently. Jihoon on the other hand was dominated, he was just stepping backwards trying to avoid a close distance between them.

"Where's all the confidence from before huh?"

Jihoon finally met a wall behind him that made him stop from his steps. Hyunsuk, who knows he was intimidated smirked and pinned the guy to the wall. With his hand towards the wall, he approached the guy's face.

"You were kinda cute earlier, acting all tough and all but really you're just weak inside." Hyunsuk stated. Jihoon shivered inside feeling the latter's breath because of their distance.

"I can clearly see through you." Hyunsuk touched Jihoon's jawline with his other hand.

Butterflies...

"Choi Hyunsuk, yours." Hyunsuk introduced himself shortly.

While the nervous Jihoon finally smiled hearing the word yours.

"Is it this usually fast?" Jihoon asked to himself, but he's not complaining though.

"Park Jihoon, all yours." Jihoon introduced back.

Jihoon who was holding back the whole time initiated the first kiss between them. It did surprise Hyunsuk but he was quick to return Jihoon's soft kisses.

"Fuck this'll hurt again." Hyunsuk thought, scared to whatever may happen in the future.

ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ
Cinnamon's Note:

What do you think of the new couple/ship?? I'm so excited to have them in my FF ahhhh!!! I'm also a fan of SukHoon ship hehe ^^

Anyways have a good day everyone!