(79) DoDam ; SukHoon

Doyoung made a faint noise by knocking into Yedam's studio and entered the room.

Yedam turned his chair as he heard the door open and smiled widely as he saw his lover enter his space with a fried chicken and beers in his hand.

"I told you, you can enter without knocking..." Yedam murmured as he snuggled unto Doyoung's stomach and melted himself to the hug.

Doyoung chuckled at the guy below him and ruffled his hair. "I still want to knock bub."

Yedam looked up to the guy and faintly smiled. "Thank you for the food bub."

"Are you still working for the new song?" Doyoung asked as he sat into Yedam's lap and together they faced Yedam's table.

"Yes, they need the official audio by next week." Yedam shared as he continued to work something on his computer which Doyoung didn't know but still watched his lover work.

"Do you want to hear the first chorus?" Yedam asked, Doyoung nodded and smiled widely.

Yedam clicked the space button and the song played.

Your eyes are shaking, you already know

'Cause your smile spreads around your lips, you want it too

By looking at you Bonita-nita,

Yedam adored the younger who was swinging his head humming along with the familiar tune. Yedam ruffled Doyoung's hair and cuddled him.

Da-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ri (Da-ra-ra-ra-ra-ra-ri) The music is looking at you baby (Oh-oh)

For you, a melody, melody, yeah You're the muse, so listen carefully, play it.

"That was so good Bub!" Doyoung cheered and hugged the latter tightly.

"Really?"

"Yes! I'm so proud of you! It will surely be a big hit Bub!" Doyoung complimented which never failed to flatter Yedam always.

Yedam gave the guy a peck and smiled at him dearly staring at his eyes.

"Thank you for being there for me even before Day 1"

"I thought you're going to thank me for doing the thing here in your studio to inspire you to do music." Doyoung joked.

"Well that was included there..." Yedam laughed.

"Now that you brought it up, can we do it tonight? I need to wake my cells up to finish the song tonight." Yedam pouted.

"Yedam we did it last night."

"I know... I swear this will be the last this week!" Yedam showed his pinky to Doyoung.

"You said that..." Doyoung pointed to the guy and kneeled in front of him and unbuckled his belt.

"You're the best."

"I am" Doyoung smirked as he pulled down Yedam's pants along with his boxers.

-///-

"Hey! Not like that..." Hyunsuk slowly explained to the younger while placing the small soccer in front of the kid.

"You have to only use one foot to kick the ball like this..." Hyunsuk demonstrated while lightly kicking the ball. "And follow the ball by hitting it lightly so that it won't be separated from you."

The kid nodded while releasing "oooooh" and followed Hyunsuk's instructions.

"Teacher! Jungwon kicked me!" A small girl shouted while crying.

Hyunsuk in stress took a deep breath and ran towards the students who were compiling to them and kneeled to meet their heights.

"What happened Jungwon?" Hyunsuk asked slowly not wanting to scare the kids.

"She told me I'm not good at soccer and to go away!" Jungwon almost whispered while bowing his head. Hyunsuk released another sigh and ruffled the kid's hair.

"What did I tell you last time class?"

"Don't hurt our friends!" The class answered in chorus.

"Jungwon you're aware that you hurt Yujin right?" The kid nodded slowly and met the teacher's eyes.

"If Yujin said that, it means that you should do good so that you can prove her wrong. Don't hurt her, your parents will not like it. Do you understand me?" Jungwon nodded again and faced the girl.

"I'm sorry... I won't do it again."

"And you Yujin... Do you know why Jungwon did that?" The girl shook his head.

"It's because you still hurt him with your words. Words still hurt Yujin, will you like it if he'll say that to you?" Yujin again shook his head while wiping away her tears.

"Now you say sorry to him, and don't fight again."

"I'm sorry Jungwon... I won't do that again."

"It's okay, I'm sorry too."

"Now let's go back to scoring a goal, you'll get a price from teacher later." Hyunsuk stood up while smiling to his students.

While the kids ran towards the field a back hug was felt by Hyunsuk which shocked him.

"Hey babe..." Jihoon said while swiftly planting a kiss on his lover's neck.

"Why are you here? Are you not busy?" Hyunsuk turned around to return Jihoon's hug.

"Haruto's in Japan now, I'm all yours for today."

"I'm sorry but I'm not all yours for the day though." Hyunsuk chuckled as he darted his look to his students who were having fun playing with a soccer ball.

As crazy as it may sound, everyone's surprise on how these two lasted each other for years. Everyone thought that they'll just last for months, hooking up each other... Even them thought so too. Nevertheless; the two still stayed for each other, annoyed each other and loved each other to the fullest even though they always fight who will be the top every time they do it.

Jihoon supported Hyunsuk with his love and passion to soccer, which lead him to being a sports teacher and also a coach of the soccer team. Jihoon proceeded with his course and immediately worked in the business industry, specifically under Haruto's hands.

"Why are you smiling?" Hyunsuk asked to the guy.

"Nothing... It always amazes me how soft you are to the kids but so wild to me." Jihoon laughed as Hyunsuk pushed him and scolded him.

"The kids might hear you Jihoon!"

"What do you think about making one tonight?" Jihoon winked to the latter while biting his lips.

"I don't have a class tomorrow... so why not?" Hyunsuk replied.

Jihoon gave Hyunsuk a short peck, afraid that someone might see them and back-hugged the latter again to observe the kids.

"Do you think Haruto will look for him again?" Hyunsuk asked.

"I don't know... He's been hard to read babe, since that day." Hyunsuk nodded in agreement.

"Do you think they should've been happy if they listened to each other?" Jihoon asked.

"Maybe? They should've been happy like us Jihoon."

******************************************

Cinnamon's Note

Yes I know! I deserve your complaints huhuhu! I'm still having a hard time focusing to write a new update, I'm crying!

But I'm still thankful to all of you for still supporting and encouraging me to write more :( I don't deserve you all :(((

Anyways I'll try my very best from now on to catch up from the days I've missed.

And OMG!!! Queen Darari MV!!!!! I'm crying <3 Anyways keep streaming JIKJIN!