MAN MEIN HAI DAR PART 3

I was not planning to update today but it's a special update for my golgappa who is not going to read this part because she is under 18. Happy birthday mere golgappe. We will meet soon and i will eat you up. You are the most cutest person i have ever met. And i am telling you without listening your sad life if i cannot spend my day happily. You always motivate me me and your spotify playlists are amazing. Can't write a big paragraph like anshika but i am like this only 🥺🥺
pragwithpen

Happy birthday mere golgappe

I completed your challenge AnshikaDixitM. 😉😉😉

Continue karo ab 🥺

He slowly came off her and went towards the almirah while she was looking at him with a confused face. After all it was their first night and how he can leave her all alone on the bed.

He took out something from the almirah and came back to her with a smirk on his face.

Ani: today i will show you the different side of your anirudh roy choudhary.

She didn't understand the hidden meaning of his words but she understood that something different and interesting is coming ahead.

He slowly unbuttoned his kurta and sat on the other side of the bed beside her. He slowly fused his lips with her in a passionate kiss. This kiss was indeed dominated by anirudh and he was clearly winning the dominating battle. She was also responding to him like a good learner. After all her shikshak babu was perfect in every field.

After the dominating kiss anirudh slowly opened the box which he had brought from the almirah and presented her a beautiful payal.

Bon: wowwwww pati babu ye toh kitni sundar hai khoob bhalo ❤️

She said with excitement.

Ani; may i do the  honours?

He asked her glancing at her ankles. She nodded shyly turning her head other side. He grinned like a teenager after granting her approval.

He slowly made her wear the anklets while she was just smiling bashfully at him. He took her feet in his hands and kissed them softly .

Ani: aaj sirf is payal ki awaaz ban jayegi is kamre mein jab ham ek honge.... Tumhari yeh payal gavahi degi hamare milan ki...... Aaj aaj hamare pyar ko pura hote dekhengi ye....

Saying so he kissed her feet and she curled her toes up in response.

He slowly hover over her and placed feather kisses all over her face and at last at her forehead. She was enjoying his touch by closing her eyes.
He cupped her face and asked in a caring tone.

Ani: tum taiyar ho na bondita main tumhen force to nahin kar raha na kisi tarike se?

Bon: offooo pati babu aap bhi na itne sweet se moment ko ek minute mein kharab kar sakte hain. Maine kaha na i want you in every way possible .

She also replied him lovingly and wrapping her arms around his neck.

She slowly took his lips in a slow and passionate kiss tasting each and every corner of his mouth and held his nape tightly. His hands were busy massaging her scalp while her other hand was in his hair pulling him closer. After kissing each other for a long time they broke the kiss.

After a moment he attacked her neck giving with kisses all over. He slowly descended down and looking into her eyes he gently caressed her waist making her wriggle.
Her wriggling like this made ani shocked as he thought she is not comfortable.