𝔸 𝔹𝕀ℝ𝕋ℍ𝔻𝔸𝕐 𝕋𝕆 ℝ𝔼𝕄𝔼𝕄𝔹𝔼ℝ

❤️❤️SURPRISEEE!!!!❤️❤️

Hi everyone, here I am back with your favourite genre😗😗.
Hope you will like this one and please pardon me if there is any mistake because I am not right state of mind.🤞🤞.

Age criteria

Anirudh;32
Bondita:21

Please do listen to the song MERI JAAN  while reading this to get a better experience.
Need some motivation through your comments.

Meri jaan meri jaan meri jaan

The time when anirudh was in Kolkata for some case while bondita was in tulsipur. It was the month of september and a day after tomorrow, 5 of September was anirudh's birthday.Unlike every year he was not here with them as he was in kolkata.

Bondita was sitting on the bed thinking of ways how she could surprise him and suddenly an idea crossed her mind.

Bondita: ab dekhna kya karti hai ye bondita apne darling babu ke liye!!

She said to herself and covered her face bashfully.

Aayi hai jo raat nasheeli
Iski har ik baat nasheeli
Tu bhi aa karle nasha

The next evening when anirudh entered in his small apartment he came across a sweet smell of lavender and sandalwood.He closed his eyes in healing the smell once again and a small smile appeared on his face. The creases of tension on his forehead suddenly disappeared.

He opened his eyes murmuring...........Bondita......

But then a second thought cross his mind that how can she be here. She is in tulsipur. He thought it must be his misunderstanding.The workload made him think about her. Chucking of all the thoughts he proceeded towards his bedroom. But found his door was closed.

He clearly remember that when he left for the court the door was not closed then how it is possible.

Dono ki mulaqat nasheeli
Nashe ki yeh barsaat nasheeli
Tu bhi aa karle nasha

When he entered the room he found the lights were closed and even the curtains were down.He could still smell the fragnance of sandalwood and lavender but this time along with rose.

In the dark he tried to reach towards the switch board to turn on the lights but instead he felt someone covering his eyes from his back. He was startled for a second but a second later he felt her presence.

It means he was not wrong she is here.His bondita is here.

Meri jaan meri jaan meri jaan

Anirudh: bondita......

He took her name in almost inaudible manner but it was audible for her and a smile came on her face.

Yes she was here since morning.She saw how he left for the court early morning by hiding behind the pillar. She came here early morning by driving herself. After he went she came and saw the apartment was clearly a mess.She sighed.

This man can't even do a single work properly.

She thought and started cleaning the house properly. It took her a long time to clean up the mess. When she went inside his bedroom she saw all his clothes were scattered around.Her eyes then fall on the small photo frame which was please on the side table. It was there photograph where anirudh was giving her degree.