YOUR NAIVE ENCHANTMENTS

A sweet, happy os.
Comments karna mat bhoolna please 🥺🥺

Age criteria

You can imagine any age above 22 🤧 i have imagined anirudh's age as 34 and bondita's as 23.

Let the os begin

Bondita entered in the study slowly looking around and found anirudh sitting on the chair studying for a case. She quietly sat on the couch comfortably and waited for him to look up at her but he didn't even glanced to her.

Bondita's pov

Huhhh! Dekho toh inko, kaise apne kaam mein vyast hain meri toh koi fikar hi nahi hai kisiko! Waise toh raat mein mere peeche padhe rehte hain bondita ye bondita vo!! Lekin ab dekho toh babu moshai ko kaise apni file mein ghuse hue hain jaise aaj hi saare case solve karne hain inko! Maana ki ek uch pad ke barrister hain lekin bhala apni patni ko koi ignore karta hai kya 🤧🤧
Koi nhi bondita tu bhi dikha diyo unko ki apni maa ki bondita hai kaun! Aaj aaye ye mere paas kamre mein na inko study mein bheja na toh mera naam bhi bondita roy chaudhary nhii!!!!

During her self talk session anirudh slowly looked at her with a small smile on his lips. He looked at her for a brief moment and fell in love again with her innocence. The way she was making faces while talking with herself and the way her eyebrows were twitching, the way she was pouting her lips , how her hands were making gestures. All these things were making her look more adorable to her. Letting a small inaudible laugh he again began with his work. She was so busy in her own session that she didn't noticed him glancing her.

She lifted her eyelashes towards him and found him carefully noting the points in his notebook.

She poured her lips in anger and crossed her hands across her chest representing her angry posture. She made some sound while pouting her lips to show him that she is angry but even after noticing he didn't responded. A small teasing smile was making her lips curved indicating that he was enjoying her antics. Teasing her was his second favourite thing after romancing with her.

When she noticed that he wasn't even looking at her once so she stomped her feet on the floor making her anklets jingle. He controlled his laugh seeing her impatience.

Bondita became very angry in him and stood up. She walked upto his table and banged on it loudly. He slowly looked up at her, she was standing there with anger in her eyes and pouted lips along with hands crossed against her chest.

Ani: bonduuu..........

He said in a sugar coated voice to pacify his baby. But to his dismay she didn't even looked at him. He stood up from his chair and stood in front of her. She turned her face to the other side.

Ani: kya hua mishti??

He again asked her trying to cup her cheeks but she immediately smacked his hand. She glared at him angrily but it was looking extremely cute as her hands were now on her waist.

Ani: ohh! Toh bondita gussa hai mujhse? Ab kaise manau!!!

He said and started thinking by tapping his finger on his chin world she was looking at him confusingly that what he was going to do. He held her hand tightly yet softly and started taking her towards the chair. Although she was resisting him but still he was determined. First he sat on the chair and then carefully pulled her on his lap.

This time also she puffed her cheeks and look the other side.

Anirudh kissed on her one cheek wetly making her pout small. A shy smile crept on her face but still she was angry on him. He smiled seeing his cute grown up baby.

He slowly licked her other cheek making her shy and she hid her face in the crook of hia neck. She rubbed her cheek irritatingly as his stubble were disturbing her. She was inhaling his manly cologne which was making her intoxicated.