𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓤𝓝𝓓𝓔𝓒𝓘𝓟𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓔𝓓 𝓕𝓐𝓝𝓣𝓐𝓢𝓘𝓔𝓢

❤❤❤Happy valentine's day everyone❤❤❤❤

Vote and comments are mandatory
Here is a special os for you all ❣️❣️. You can imagine age according to you.

Anirudh: 34
Bondita: 28
Thank you jaanemansss for helping me out
AnshikaaDixit ShetuAhmed10
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Bondita was walking down the stairs, her heart beating erratically in her chest. She walked near the study as her heart started to beat even faster, making her break into a nervous sweat as she knocked on the study door.

 Her eyes were lowered in nervousness and her hands were busy twisting the end of her pallu. Her heart skipped a beat as she heard the voice from inside of the room. 

"Yes, Come In!" The voice said and she pushed the door gently.

"You're late, Mrs. bondita." 

Her boss mouthed without looking at her as his eyes were glued to the file.

"Sorry, sir, it was just............"

she replied biting her lips nervously. she was dressed in a light peach saree, which was draped in pleated style. the light saree was making her curves visible in a more tempting way.

  He looked up and took a brief look at hers from top to bottom.  it felt like he was lost in her beauty, her kohled eyes, her pink pouty lips, her cheeks which were becoming red due to his continuous gaze. his left hand's knuckles were resting on his jawline.

 his left hand's knuckles were resting on his jawline

bon; sir.........

her melodious voice felt like music to his ears but broke his trance. he again maintained his stern face and wore his spectacles.

boss; may I know why you are late Mrs. bondita?

bon; sorry sir vo....voo...actually na........

I don't have a whole day to listen to you, be quick.  he said in full attitude while standing and folding his hands against his chest making him look more handsome. he was leaning against his big leather chair.

 he was leaning against his big leather chair