PARADISE (Jungkook)pt.2

.

.

The male stopped in his tracks and stared nearly in distraught.

Was the live stream still going or was it his imagination? He looked closer to see the comments rolling in very quickly. He leaped towards the camera before shutting it off completely this time.

You hear the light bang on the table before sitting up and glance slowly at the now panicked male. 

"Everything alright?"

He turns back at you with a worried and slightly scared face. "I...I may have potentially...leaked a sex tape of you and me. ACCIDENTALLY." You roll your eyes at his antics before rolling over to face the windowed view of Seoul.

"Now isn't the time to joke, especially after we had a good night."

Just before the words can leave his mouth, both of your phones start to blow up with Twitter notifications mixed in with messages from both friends and the members. You grabbed your phone from the side of the bedstand before opening the many tags and notifications before shooting a deadly glare at Jungkook.

"How in the hell could you possibly leak us fucking?!" His words were cut once again as his ringtone sounded through the phone speaker. He hesitantly answered the phone before being met with Taehyungs deep and worried voice. It sounded as if the male just woke up.

"Jungkook-ah, have you seen what's trending?"

As Jungkook guessed, the older male did just wake up. By the sound of his have vocals laced with worry and shock at the younger one, he couldn't help but feel guilty.

He's never made this mistake before...well maybe once. But it surely wasn't during something so serious and intimate as right now. What would his company and boss think? More importantly, what about his career?

"Yea Hyung, I don't know how I forgot to turn off the live stream. Maybe it was too much to drink? I'm so sorry!"  Taehyung shook his head on the other side despite Jungkook not seeing it, he felt the disappointment. "I'll try and contact Bang right now, you should try to settle this with y/n more importantly."

They both shared their goodbyes before hanging up the phone. He looks over to see y/n hunched over on the side of the bed with the phone in hand.

"How did you forget to end the live stream...we are literally trending on Twitter? A few tears escaped from her eyes as you quickly reached up to wipe them.

You knew that he honestly did not mean to cause this...but the world was quick and he was too careless. "I am so sorry Jagiya. I'm going to have this handled by morning."

Of course, it was already morning, but you knew what he meant. You nodded slowly before pulling away from his embrace and settled under the comforter once again. The tears didn't stop flowing however and your mind wandered to the worst as negativity filled you.

You always joked about having only fans, but this isn't what you meant.

The male above you rubbed your legs gently before he decided to give you space and continue on with the shower he first intended. 

How the fuck was he going to fix this?

.

.

;)