First Date

"Billie?! I'm sorry am I boring you?" Finneas asked seemingly annoyed

"Sorry. Day dreaming I guess. What'd you say? First  shows at the house of blues?" I asked trying to recover the conversation I was just ignoring.
"Yes. Look I know this probably hasn't set in for you yet but this is real and it's serious. You have to show up and you have to be on time." Finneas explained.
"Yeah this already sounds like ima hate it..... BUT I'll be there, stop worrying" I laughed under my breath.
"Yeah that's not gonna happen." He replied dryly.
"Well are we good? I got a date to get ready for." I smiled biting my lip.
"Ahhh now the absent mindedness makes sense" he chuckled. "Go ahead and go I'll call you later and touch base with final details." He explained.
"Sounds good. Thanks bro!"

I left the meeting at the studio, hopped in my car and headed home to meet the furniture delivery people and get ready for the date Veda is taking me on later

-—-

"You're late."
"Girl please it's Saturday night; traffic is insane. Now are you coming with me or not?" Veda asked.
"I guess" I teased her.
We walked outside and she opened the car door for me. I was really trying to be appreciative but it felt weird. I'm starting to think that I'm not submissive when it comes to women.
"Thank you baby. You're so chivalrous" I winked.
"Well that's a nice change from brainiac so I'll take it" she laughed.
We were driving for a while when she got off the Hollywood exit.
"Hollywood??? What are we doing?" I asked.
"You'll see soon."
We found a parking lot and then walked the rest of the way to the mystery date.
"Aye....are you about to murder me and leave me in an ally or some shit?" I joked.
"Billie!" Veda laughed. "Oh look we're here." She announced.

There was a double decker bus parked and it said: Hollywood Hauntings & Crime Scene Tour.

"Wow. I can honestly say this never crossed my mind." I laughed.
"Are you disappointed?" She replied concerned.
"Nah! This is dope. I've never been, come on let's get on" I assured her grabbing her hand.
We got on the bus and sat at the very top.
"I wonder if it's gonna go by where the Manson murders were?" I announced.
"Ummm I don't know all the stops are in the brochure though" Veda replied handing me one and opening hers up.
"Oh my god shut up! The murder house from American Horror Story!! Damn, I hope Tate's home" I playfully nudged her in the side.
"Mmmm we can only hope" Veda giggled.
"Wait. So you're bi? I don't think we've ever actually talked about our sexuality before" I inquired.
"Ummm. Honestly if I had to label myself I think I'd be Pan or Fluid." she replied.
"Hmmm. So what about a three some, would you ever?" I pressed.
"What is this conversation right now???" Veda laughed.
"And I don't know maybe with the right people, I'm not sure that I'm a big fan of sharing though. Why, would you?" She asked.
"I've had one. But it was when I was with Aarick. Needless to say it wasn't on my terms and it wasn't the kind of experience I'd like to have if I did choose to ever have one." I explained.
"I'm sorry Bils" she said softly rubbing my thigh.