Show Time

✍🏽 This took way too long to put out

✍🏽
This took way too long to put out. Sorry.
-author

⚠️

I was literally shaking and the tears building up in my eyes were clouding my vision, I could barely see the road now.

"Fucking stop! Ugh!!!" I yelled at myself hastily soaking up the tears with my hoodie sleeves.
My phone started to ring as I merged onto the highway. It was Veda. I connected the call to my car speakers but stayed silent.

📱Veda- Hello? Are you there???....Billie I can hear your blinker so I'm gonna go head and explain myself. What you saw earlier was not what it looked like. She showed up out of no where last night after our date and I made her leave. Then she came by again after I got outta class and she was drunk. She forced herself on me and you took off before I could even get a word in. I know it looked fishy. But I was literally trying to push her off of me when you walked in.
📱Billie- **sighs** meet me at mission beach, next to the pier.
📱Veda- okay. I'm on my way.

I hung up before she could say anything else and I don't know why. In my entire life, over everyone, (even my parents) she's the one person that I've always trusted. Everything that's ever come outta her mouth Ive believed and I'm trying to remind myself of that. And I keep trying to replay what I saw in her dorm room like a movie so I could analyze it correctly.

Fuck.

I pulled into the parking lot closest to the beach and walked until I felt like stopping. I was literally the only person here besides a couple of distant joggers so I knew she'd find me. About 15 minutes later I looked over and Veda was walking up behind me.

"Hey" Veda said softly.

"Hey" I replied dryly.
"So....I really don't know what else to say. I think either you believe me at this point or you dont." She explained.
I plopped down in the sand and rested my chin on my knees.
"I believe you Veda. I just don't understand why I'm still mad." I mumbled.
She let out a long breathy sigh and was focused on the waves.
"Well I can't help you not be angry. But I am sorry that Kiana's shitty behavior is effecting our relationship again. I'm not sure what to do about her. I promise I'll figure it out though because she's definitely crossed a line and made me hella uncomfortable." Veda explained.