Uninvited

"I hope you had fun

"I hope you had fun."

We were sitting in Billie's driveway; both of us silently torn with how we were going to end the night still.

"It was really cool, thank you."
"Well. Hit me up tomorrow or something" I replied.
Billie nodded but still didn't make any progressive moves to exit the car.
"You okay?"
"What if we fuck this up being overly cautious?" Billie asked.
"I mean it's not like we took an abstinence pledge Bils" I laughed. "We just chose to get to know each other on an intimate level a little bit before we get physical. I mean am I right???" I asked.
"Well when you put it like that it makes me feel better about it I guess" she mumbled.
"Okay, now give me them lips so I can go home and get some sleep, I got school tomorrow." I smirked.
She leaned over and pressed her lips against mine. I'm not sure I'll ever get over the rush it gives me. Even with my advanced vocabulary her kisses are hard to describe. Euphorically satisfying yet leaves me yearning for more is the best description I've got so far.
I grabbed the collar of her hoodie and pulled her closer deepening the kiss. She obliged my advancements by pushing her warm, wet tongue in my mouth. It was getting hot and heavy now and all my primal brain could focus on was how bad I wanted her. I just want to yank her over the center counsel and on to my lap. I want to see & admire every inch of her naked body and explore the entirety of it with my mouth.

"Okay okay okay we gotta stop" Billie announced breathily.
"Fuck!" She giggled shaking her head. "Drive safe aight" she said finally stepping out of my car.
"I will. Good night." I smiled as I slowly backed out of the drive way.

I got back to my dorm about 20 minutes later. When I exited the elevator there was a familiar figure leaning against my door. An instant sense of dread immediately fell over me.
"What are you doing here Kiana?" I asked annoyed.
"You left me in a fucking parking lot after your bitch ass friend put her hands on me. Then you ignore my phone calls and texts for days. What else am I supposed to do?" She asked.
"I don't know take a hint? It's over. Now please move, I'm tired." I demanded calmly.
"I'm not leaving Veda. I fight for what I want."
"Is that right? Cuz I remember things a little differently in the parking lot that one day" I laughed.
I had got myself between her and the door at that point and unlocked it.
"I'm not doing this tonight. I'll think about it and maybe give you a call." I said shortly.
"Nah." She shook her head and practically bulldozed through me and the door and sat down on my bed.
"If you don't leave I'm going to leave so......"
"Oh yeah? And where you gonna go?! Billies???" She snapped.
"What the fuck does it matter? We aren't together Kiana and this is why. You're insecure, possessive, explosive, jealous and unpredictable." I explained.
I could see tears swelling up in her eyes.
"Yeah well you weren't a fucking bitch until your casper the ghost lookin ass best friend moved back. Have a nice life Veda. Hope she makes you happy." She spat right before slamming my door and knocking the clock off my wall.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled to myself.

I sat my phone down, already smiling again thanks to Billie, hopped in the shower and started getting ready for bed

I sat my phone down, already smiling again thanks to Billie, hopped in the shower and started getting ready for bed. I threw on a big tee and a pair of panties and snuggled up under my comforter. I laid my phone right next to me called Billie and put it on speaker. She answered and her deep, raspy, relaxed voice sent chills down my spine.

📱Billie- aye mama wus good
📱Veda- Tired. Laying in bed. What's up, you okay?
📱Billie- Mmmm. I'm okay. Just tense I guess.
📱Veda- Tense? You nervous about your show or somethin?
📱Billie- ***muffled laughing***
📱Veda- What???
📱Billie- come on Veda. Think about it brainiac. Or maybe check your panties you wore tonight. That might remind you.

My stomach filled up with butterflies and I felt like a fucking idiot not picking up on what she was hinting.

📱Veda- oh.....***soft giggling***
📱Billie- So what would you do if I was lying next to you right now?
📱Veda- Bils I don't think ima be very good at this
📱Billie- try....please.
📱Veda- Hmm. Well first I'd brush those beautiful stray hairs behind your ear so I could admire your face.....
📱Billie- Veda. I love that you're so attentive and romantic but I'm horny as hell & I want you to fuck the soul outta my body right now.
📱Veda- Well goddamn.....Ummm
📱Billie- Now; Tell me exactly how you would eat me while I use my vibrator
📱Veda- ***clears throat***
Well I would start by peppering the inside of your thighs with kisses, slowly making my way up to your pussy. I'd kiss it a little, slowly parting it open with my tongue.....
📱Billie- Mmmm don't stop, I'm getting close
📱Veda- god I wish I was there...pushing my wet tongue through your folds, gently sucking on your clit; making it hard so every flick of my tongue sends jolts through your body. Fuck. I wanna taste you so bad baby.....
📱Billie- Good girl....Uhhh I'm Cu...Cumming!

Right after she said that her breathing sped up, her voice cracked and I could hear the waves of her climax escape her mouth projecting directly into my ear. Listening to her orgasm was like hearing the most amazing song I've ever heard for the first time. And It was at that moment that I started to wonder if I would even survive actually being with her in person. Because I swear to god if she touched me right now I would cum on the spot and my heart would stop beating.

📱Billie- ***giggling***
God I fuckin needed that. Well ima get some sleep. Thank you....for everything. I can't wait to take you on my date.
📱Veda- I can't wait either. Sweet dreams Bils.
📱Billie- you too V. Good night.

——

"I expect your term papers to be completed after the winter break. See you all in a week!" The professor announced.
I gathered my stuff and slung my back pack over my shoulder. I was hell bound on getting this fucking paper done ASAP so I could spend all break with Billie.
I was 5 pages deep into it when there was a knock at the door. I opened it up and Kiana was standing there drunk.
"Uhh no ma'am, not today" I said firmly trying to shut the door.
"Please....."
Now she had tears falling down her face and I could smell the alcohol on her breath.
"Jesus christ don't you have friends you can talk to? Why are you here!? We broke up!" I hollered frustrated.
Just then she grabbed me by my throat with both hands and pushed me back onto my bed, straddling me with her back facing my door. I had ahold of her wrists fighting to get her to release her grip.

"What the fuck is this?!?!"

Kiana turned to look, finally loosened her grip on my neck. And I could see that Billie was standing in my doorway holding flowers and a bag of food.
"Oh hey Casper, how's it goin?" Kiana blurted before I could open my mouth.
"Billie it's not what it looks like I swear!" I hollered trying to push her off of me still.
She dropped everything in her hands and took off.
"Goddamnit Kiana get the fuck off of me!!!" I screamed.
"You seem awfully worried right now for just being friends with her."
"Fuck you!"
I grabbed my phone and ran after Billie leaving Kiana behind.
I made it to the parking lot when I realized I was only wearing a fucking sports bra but I didn't care. Billie was just now reaching her vehicle.
"Bil please wait!!!" I yelled.
She looked in my direction for a split second and I could tell she was pissed. She got in her car and peeled out of the parking lot.

"Fuck!"