| Our break, reunion, and surprise |

( A/N : So, I decide I'm doing this first then, I might do a Highschool dxd as still need to think about it. )

 ( No P.o.V )

There was destruction, death, and blood everywhere. The landscape was torn apart as well but through all of this two people were just casually standing there like nothing those being Kiana and Izuku with blank faces holding katana surrounded by white and blue lighting, also covered in blood which just disappear's suddenly.

Kiana and Izuku start floating in the air and approaching each other.

Kiana : Well, that's another down, how many does that make?

Izuku : 50,960 if I remember right, this just getting boring at this point, ain't I right Ki-chan.

Kiana : Well, this one was a bust we couldn't save it so we destroy it all huh?

Kiana then starts an onslaught of meteors, Izuku and Kiana teleport to Moon to watch to destruction, till the Earth finally blew bits

Kiana : I hope you all lived a better life next time. 

Izuku opens a portal for him and Kiana to go through to the plate that started their journey,  the place of God of the Multiverse, Kal, and his home called White Omni Reality Dimensional Home or 'WORD'

( Izuku P.O.V )

I and Kiana Go through the portal to speak to Kal, about something, but as we look around we couldn't see him anywhere, so we return to the main room of 'WORD' seeing him their drink tea and eating a strawberry shortcake and others sweets. Kiana joined him as I walked over to him

Me : Hey Kal.

Kal : Hmm, Hey Izuku, how was the last job?

Me : Meh, bust so we had to destroy it, anyway onto real business, me and Ki-chan wanted to have a break from this?

Kal : Well, I guess that makes sense to can do anything for 2 months but then come back, ok?

Me : Yea, Yea, cause you are too lazy we have to do your job, anyway Ki-chan, let's go.

Kiana : *gulps* Ok, Deku.

We start to walk away from the main room, making our down a hallway to the kitchen which was massive it was like a size of a U.A, anyway after that last job, we were hungry so using Creation Manipulation to create lots of food since accepting this job our we really massive hunger for food, but we ate quickly so we decide to for our break. That is until Kiana got an idea.

Kiana : How about we go to my home, you said you always to see it.

Me : I guess, I just hope we don't annoying to deal with it.

Kiana : Yea I second that as well.

Kiana opened a portal to her world we step to see how it look and oh boy it's something annoying.

( No P.O.V )

Kiana and Izuku now look upon a battle of two Fraction Otto Apocalypse and Kevin Kaslana both leaders of Shicksal and Word Serpent. Kiana and Izuku just look at it happening with annoyed faces on them.

Kiana : Izuku. Lets. kill. All~

Izuku : Yes. My. Queen~

Kiana and Izuku go into their Herrecher state known herrecher of Flamisicon and Hope,