| Saving My Home |

( No P.O.V )

Kiana, Mei, and Izuku were free-running in the city, jumping from building to building without slowing down whatsoever, as the three of them are doing that, a Tall building which was upright, the Three climb it to see a view of the city.

They just look at the horrible site that Japan is left in, Mei turns to Izuku which looking out into the distance, while Kiana helps people with giving food and clothes

Mei: Find anything with those eyes.

Izuku: Yea, It was the thing that would made me a hero, but turn me into who I am right now.

Mei: Well what next, to the school?

Izuku: Yeah, Kiana!!!!!

Kiana: What!!!!!

Izuku: Mei and Me are going to U.A so see you there!!!!!

Kiana: Okay, see ya Later Darling!!!

Mei and Izuku then left for U.A, while Kiana helped some people, On they Mei just looked around with a Sadden expression, while for Izuku it was pretty normal for him to see this type of surroundings.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

While Walking there they talked about some random stuff to pass the time just some important things for the job and funny moments with Izuku and Kiana he shared with Mei getting a good laugh from her.

The two came to a stop when they had arrived at U.A seeing a Massive Wall, as the two approached Kiana teleport beside them.

Kiana: So did I miss anything?

Izuku: Not Really, I was thinking about how we doing a cool entrance to show ourselves to U.A.

Kiana/Mei/Izuku: | Thinking |

...

...

...

...

Kiana: I GOT IT!!!!

Izuku: Well tell it then, because I'm lost.

Kiana then put The two into a hug and whisper into the plan to show themselves to U.A, after Kiana tell Mei and Izuku they grow stars in their eye and a big smile.

Izuku: Good Idea.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

( Bakugo P.O.V )

I sitting on the roof of the U.A just thinking of my time with the nerd, as kids, getting our Quirks, Before U.A, and then U.A. He was really was like a brother to me and didn't see that and I hurt him, even telling to kill himself.

All he did was smile, but those extra's ruined everything, the nerd a traitor, please, it was his dream to get it U.A, everybody but me and Zombie, believed it, even his mom is dead, I miss Auntie, But, why him, he didn't DESERVE this.

I was finished with my thought of the matter the weather changed suddenly with it raining, but I just looked at the city, but as I continue Lighting hit behind me it was Purple figure which looked like a girl, she disappears and talked to me to ear

???: "He" is Finally back, the one that is a "true hero", and you're best friend Katsuki Bakugo, "Deku" is on his way back.

My eyes widen from her sudden words, I turned Quickly to see her, seeing her a the edge of the building.

Bakugo: What do you mean!? and who are you!? and who are you to him!?

???: I am Mei a friend of Izuku, He has returned to help you with the villains with another friend of mine.

Bakugo: Where is he!!!! I want to Talk to Him!!!

Mei: Soon...Soon.

She then vanished into thin air and the weather changed back to the blue sky, with getting lost in it I then headed back to my dorm.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

It was night, was trying to sleep but I couldn't so go downstairs to the kitchen to get a Sandwich and glass of Milk as Sat at the couch in the living room, watching stuff, I then noticed a storm was going on, then the alarm starts to sound I went to get ready to fight.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I was now at the front of U.A where the break-in was announced but it start to rain something weird in was rain Sakura Blossom.

As we were confused as to what was going on I spotted a figure climb onto the tall wall, which I was Facing

It started Lighting very angry around us in the lighting racing across, but I looked at the figure one had a white cloak, the other had a Green, and the other Purple they all looked down at us like some God.

They Jumped down falling fast I was expect them to die, but they land causing a massive crater, suddenly their cloaks become undone showing, the people.

A white Haired Girl, the girl I met before Mei, And Deku

Bakugo: D-Deku is T-That you?

Deku just smirked as his hair was going back and forth, he then open his arms into an embrace motion.

Izuku: Sure am, The one and only "Deku"