| Punished World Part 1 |

( No POV )

It was the morning in a certain place in Japan, as stood in the sky glistening on to the city of Japan, there was a girl which long curly green hair and black highlights and had Black and red uniform she an eyepatch over her eye and some bandage on her face, she was walking in the forest and studying it, she then came across a Waterfall which glowing bright blue.

She then witnesses Lighting Strike the top of the WaterFall making a massive explosion in the area, she then sees three-figure looking at her with a blank stare, her cause to flinch the three then approach her, with her retreating but is stuck a sit-down and closes her eyes for the end. 

But nothing happened, she opened her eyes and saw them sitting in front of them with smiles.

( Izuku POV )

We had followed the girl of me, cause Mei and Kiana Laugh at it but as approached her and sat in front of her, showing she was confused.

???: Who are you, and what do you what with me.

 Izuku: We What you to help us Izumi Midoriya.

Izumi: How do you know my name, and help with what?

Mei: Okay we are gonna tell you something, and you to keep it a secret from everybody, ok?

Izumi: Ok.

Izuku and Mei explain who they are and what they are doing here in the first place as Kiana is eating a burger.

Izumi: So you what my help purge corruption in the world, and then you will have to destroy the planet, but you said you spare me.

Izuku: Oh don't worry we be sending you to a different world so that you can live all you want and help there in the other world you're going to as well.

Izumi: Ok, but How can I help I'm Quirkless and powerless.

Kiana: Oh, don't worry about that we have that covered as well so don't panic. I'm giving you a super powerful one, also you may be seen as a villain, but in reality, you are the hero of the World if you do this.

Izumi: So you give me a Quirk?

Mei: Yeah, we can so will accept to work with for purging the world?

Izumi: I gladly help you guys.

Three gods smile at her determination to help the world even if gonna be destroyed at the end of their plans, Kiana then walks up to Izumi and puts a hand on her head and her eyes glow blue with a blue aura going onto Izumi then disappeared.

Kiana, stepped back as Izumi looked at her hands and gripped her hands tightly.

Izumi: I feel extremely powerful like I could beat a million, people. What quirk did you give me as well?