| Feeling's |

(No P.O.V)

After the battle between Kevin and the Wandering Gods, Kiana went to St Freya to talk to everybody about what happened in the time that she had gone.

After Kiana told everybody what had happened to her everybody was shocked, that Kiana was chosen to help the God of the Multiverse, and helping multiple different planets to become more peaceful.

(St Freya Dorms)

Everybody was in the living room of the dorms ask Kiana about her Journey around the multiverse, till Mei had a question.

Mei : Kiana, I forgot to ask but who was that help you kill Kevin?

Kiana : Oh, you mean Izuku, he's my partner of the job.

Mei : Really, what is he like?

Kiana : He's nice, but it took a while for him to open to me, and Probably gonna be a while till he trusts you guys.

Fu Hua : Why do you say that Kiana?

Kiana then explains to everyone about him, his childhood, and U.A as he was betrayed by his friends making him go rogue and become a vigilante, he never went off his path a stayed on his path. Everybody was shocked at what had happened to him and strong his will is.

Mei : My, God, his Friends did that but it doesn't make sense as for why people would do that, anyway where is he anyway?

Kiana : Moon.

Everyone : eh?

Kiana : Look here.

Everybody gathers around her, she summons a screen Show Izuku laying on the moon taking a nap, everyone just sweats drops.

Kiana : Typical Izuku.

Himeko : Can u wake him up? 

Kiana : Sure, wait here and watch the screen.

Everybody did just that they kept watching the screen, outside Kiana Fire a lance at him, which hit square in the stomach make cough, he then stands with a shadow over his eyes, they saw a pissed off Izuku.

Izuku : 

Kiana ~ you gonna feel pain for ruining my sleep ~ you ~ tuna~

Izuku starts to walk straight to found a good enough spot, he makes a fist and focuses with closes his eyes he lets aura out creating a crater underneath, his aura spreads more and more till a pillar erupts from him,