Milf! CEO X GN Reader

TW: Gaslighting, forced relationship, manipulation, possessive/abusive behavior, forced kissing/touching, faked suicide (?)

Fuzzy. That's how you'd describe your head. Fuzzy, with ringing in your ears that made each heart beat sound like a drum. Your boss's mouth was moving, but you couldn't hear anything she said. Nonchalantly, she scribbled down on the documents you brought in.

"That will be all." She says, finishing the unheard sentence.

You pause to stare at her, unsure of what to do; she scrutinized your sitting form, taking in the confused look you held.

"I'm sorry.. Can you repeat that again?" The embarrassment was prevalent on your face, and her annoyed sigh didn't help.

"I can't believe this.." She mumbled under her breath, putting a hand to her forehead.

"I need you, specifically and only you, to do this job for me. No one else can know that I asked you to do it. Do you understand?" She looks up from the papers, making sure you were thoroughly listening this time.

"Yes ma'am but.. What is this job?"

"I need you to perform."

Now you were confused; this woman, the one you had seen being so cold and calm was asking you to... "Perform?"

"Perform?" You repeated.

"Yes," She looked over at the large computer on her desk, scrolling through what you assumed to be emails. "For me. You will act as someone.. I'm in close relations with."

Dammit, you were so close. SO close. Just another month and you would be free, living out your life in a whole new country; the same business, but a new branch with different people and more opportunities. You were growing aggravated now, seeing how this order was going to be tedious and likely to interfere with your future plans.

"In close relations? I'm sorry Miss Edira, but I don't understand. I'm just a temp, I've been here for only a month. It might be better to give this job to... someone more suited–"

"No," She cut off, her dry response making the hairs on your skin stand. "No. The fact that you've been here for such a short time is the reason why I am asking you. No one else here will be allowed to know. If you tell them, there will be consequences."

Her words made you feel as if she was in great need. But the tone said otherwise. Miss Edira's entire body language seemed unwelcoming and determined to make you feel isolated, despite her order for you to help.

"I'm sure you have seen the articles on me and my private life." She starts again. Pulling out a magazine you see her face plastered on the front. She was standing outside of the company skyscraper. Miss Edira had a cold, stern look, but it was almost unprofessional. The cameras and the flashing lights around her in the photo almost made her look small, even if she was the most intimidating thing in that photograph.