Nymphs

TW: Dubcon/nonconsensual touching, intoxication, forced intoxication, manipulation, dehumanization (?), borderline NSFW content (there technically is no genitals involved?)

"Hey don't--mph!" you were abruptly cut off as one of the women touching you stuck her fingers in your mouth.

"Do all humans talk this much?" She asked, looking down at the other two nymphs that held you captive. She sat on a rock not far above, watching her fellow naiads discover you with their own hands.

"I'm not sure, it's been years since such a creature has come to these parts." One of the other nymphs replied, feeling up your thighs and trying to dig her hand in your pants.

"Shtahp vaht!" You could hardly speak with the nymph's pair of fingers in your mouth. You were tempted to bite them as they roamed around your mouth, but feared the consequences of doing so.

The nymph to the side of you played with the materials in your satchel. She took out a small knife, and a few vials of sand and dirt. You had come to this lake to study the components of its water, the supposed "magic" of it. But your research had been interrupted once the group of nymphs took an interest in you.

You learned their names fairly quickly: the one messing with your mouth and hair was Pleidone. She laid on her bare stomach at a rock slightly above you, watching the others examine you. The other, who was determined to take your clothes off and get a closer look, was Theroli. She was the first to spot you, to grab you into the water and bring you to her fellow naiads. The last one, and quietest, was Anat. She had hardly touched you and instead preferred playing with the small trinkets you carried.

Even as she felt your skin and touched where the other nymphs pointed out, she didn't seem to go any further. You were almost grateful for that.

"Hey don't touch that!" You yelled as Pleidone pulled her hands away from your tongue and teeth. Trying to pull the object away, you watched Anat drop it into the water next to her naked body. It was your map, and your only way to find a home.

You tried to scramble and get it but found that useless as the other two nymphs pulled you back, and the map drifted down to the bottom.

"Stop moving so much!" Pleidone whined, rubbing her hands around your neck and back. You thought humans and nymphs were nearly the same, but it turns out their bodies were different. Instead of dry, firm skin, naiads were more wet and malleable. Their skin was sticky and soft. But no matter how many times they touched you, you never felt the stickiness rub off. And of course, they were blessed with immense beauty. You probably would swoon if any of the nymphs made eye contact with you, their beauty was so strong. It was inhuman, and seductive.

Letholi looked under your shirt but found that to be harder than removing it. She decided on cutting the soaked cotton with your knife. The naiad kept the blade far away from your skin, but you still were angry.

"What the hell! This is my only shirt what are you doing!"

"Shh," she grinned, glad to see the exposed skin she was looking for. "You need to quiet down, else the others might hear you."

You stared at her, confused and bewildered as Pleidone moved her hand from behind to touch your now bare chest.

"Oh yes," Pleidone grinned at her fellow nymph. "You don't want even more naiads to come, do you? Now that would be unfair... I don't want to share with them!" She pouted.

"Neither do I," Anat replied, taking a sudden interest in your arms. "I've never even seen a human."

"Well, then we agree." Letholi pulled the shirt off you, Pleidone and Anat helping. "You can be our little secret."