Lamia

Female Lamia X GN! Reader

TW: Borderline smut, blood/gore(light), scratches, bruises, kidnapping, injected venom/poison, human sacrifice, snake lady, feelings of suffocation, 

Synopsis: Sent as an offering to appease the lamia in the forest, you instead are turned into her unwilling mate.

Word count: Approx. 2200

-------------------------------------

"Look, my prey." She cooed in your ear.

You winced, opening one eye to see the image in front of you. The broken mirror showed your reflection and the lamia behind, a woman with no shame in watching herself poke fun at your expense.

"Delicious..." she mumbled against your shoulder. "I can't get enough of you."

Nyoka's long, forked tongue came out to give a series of wet licks to your neck, each one slimier than the last. She sucked on the tender flesh of the nape of your neck, hands roaming around to grab what they could. The woman was no more handsier than usual.

"You like what I do to you, don't you.." she chuckled, continuing to defile you with noxious kisses. "Walking in here on your own free will, hardly even struggling..." Her hand moved up your loose, baggy clothes.

Your shirt --already partly transparent-- allowed small areas of skin to show in the mirror, which became even more noticeable once the snake woman lifted the fabric upward. She pressed you hard up against her, hands daring to bruise your flesh as she nipped at you. Her hips were flush with your own as she slowly tiptoed her fingers down your belly.

In the mirror, you could see your pathetic state. Dark circles had formed under your eyes and your legs were bruised with long purple marks, props to Nyoka. The lamia ritual of wrapping one's tail around their mate in a "loving" embrace was not designed with fragile human bodies in mind. The woman had tainted you with her appendage and bite marks, all to prove that you were nothing but hers. You loathed each mark; every time one would disappear, a new one would form out of Nyoka's obsessive upkeep.

Her nimble fingers reached your crotch, palming it with a soft but firm hand. She felt the warmth from your heat, taking note of how your hips swayed against her hand.

"Already all hot and bothered, are we?"

You bit your tongue as she rubbed circles on your clothed groin, her tail pressing even further down onto your legs. She was wrapped around you intricately, her long and girthy tail spreading your legs apart. The tail's scales shined a dark red, its warmth making you unconsciously lean into her touch. The den Nyoka had kept you held up in was unbearably cold, purposely done for she knew you wouldn't be able to resist her warm touch; especially after an evening of sunbathing. The creature was willing to do whatever necessary to get you to come crawling.

The mirror you faced was cracked and falling apart, the golden lining around it showing rust and decay. Though you could still see your reflection perfectly, your weak hands barely fighting off the snake woman as she fondled you.

Her plush breasts pushed into your back as her hair tickled your shoulders.

"Gonna be good for me, right? We can't have any incidents like last time..." Her voice lowers as she speaks when you look away; grabbing the brunt of your ass she stares at you in the mirror. "You know it's no fun when you struggle. So be a good little mouse and do as you're told."