Werewolf

Synopsis: Werewolf mafia lady kidnaps you due to witnessing a gang-related crime and makes you her bitch.

TW: Kidnapping, threatening, blood/violence/assault, gang-related activities, shoot-out mentioned, touching/overall sensual activities.

--------------------------- 

"Take the bag off." A husky voice demanded.

You struggled around, desperately trying to get the sack off yourself as a pair of hands forced you backward. The hands removed the bag roughly, leaving you in a state of disarray. Your eyes took a moment to adjust as you wheezed and coughed. The dust of the bag had suffocated your lungs.

Threatening eyes from around the room were ready to move at the flick of a wrist. They all bore daggers into you. Slender legs adorning polished black Oxfords were crossed in front of you, lazily waiting for you to come to your senses. The cement floor beneath you was riddled with dark stains you wouldn't dare to guess from. The splotches surrounded you, showing that you weren't the first person to be in this position.

You wiped your mouth on your shirt, trying to remove the spit from your coughing fit. Eyes slowly adjusting, you saw who sat in front of you. In the dimly lit room, multiple people gawked at your slumped form. They either had their hands in a threatening grip or on a weapon. The sound of a lighter drew your attention back in front of you. A man with tattoos along his bulging arm pulled out a lit lighter next to the woman in front of you.

Her eyes shined an unnaturally gold color. From her pursed lips you saw sharp teeth, ones you had to look twice at to make sure they were really there. All the men in the room looked at her, waiting for her first move. She took the unlit cigarette in her mouth and put it to the lighter's flame, watching it begin to smoke. The man next to her flicked the lighter away and went back to his original position. Even as he did such a submissive task, he looked terrifying. The darkness of the room lingered around him, covering his face.

But the true fear lied with the woman who was so relaxed in front of you. She slouched down in her chair, raising her gaze slowly and patiently. Taking a long drawl of her cigarette, she looked to a man across the room and commanded him with her eyes. Without warning the man got up and cocked a gun against your head.

"Who are you?" She asked, not particularly interested in the answer.

"What the--Get that off me! Do you people have no respect!?" you yelled, glaring at the gun against your head. "Show at least SOME accommodation to your victims, I've been trapped in that bag for 2 damn hours--!"

The woman hardened her gaze.

"Shut your yapping, I asked you a question."

You frowned, angry at how this woman was treating you as if this whole situation was normal.

"A nobody. Nobody you need to concern yourself with. So let me go!"

The woman looked annoyed. She clenched her teeth and stared you down as a man plodded through the bolted door, a file in hand. It was thin, flimsy. He disrupted her interrogation by giving it to her without a word. She yanked it from his hands; he held his gaze downward and walked back out without a word. The exchange was incredibly unnatural in your eyes but appeared to be a routine to everyone else.

Scanning over the file with her cigarette in her mouth, she didn't take longer than a minute to read its contents. After, she looked as if she understood. Shutting the file she tossed it on the floor.

"My name's Lyntha. I don't usually kill nobodies who don't belong in our business," she started, seemingly watching for your expression to turn fearful again. "But you've got yourself in deep trouble here."