[Smut] Midnight Television

A/N: this is just a self-indulgent fic. And also I very rarely see smut with written female yanderes so. Here we are! Please excuse any mistakes, i've reread these words 10 billion times in the past few days.

TW: NSFW, dubcon/noncon, reader w/ a vagina, fingering, tired sex

Dim colors of a television shined in the dark bedroom, letting you doze with little disruption. Its low hum of music and monotonous voices was like a lullaby. You were on the brink of sleep, the environment perfectly suited for your long-awaited rest. You couldn't remember the last time you got some sleep without anxiety and resentment.

But despite the simple buzz of the TV, and the gentle rising and falling of the chest beneath you, you were unable to sleep.

"Stop that..." You mumbled, fearing talking would take you out of your sleepy daze.

But hands continued to creep underneath your clothes, ignoring your protest.

"Stop what?" The woman beneath you asked cluelessly.

You groaned in response trying to turn away from her, but it showed to be futile. Your legs had been chained to the bed for hours and a dazed struggle would not be strong enough to make her give you freedom.

"Maeve," you complained her name, hoping your captor would take pity on you.

You tried to appeal to her soft side; the one that said she loved you, that would "kill for you," as she said. But you were quite sure that love didn't include tying up others and committing questionable acts of violence.

Your head was forced on her chest, body draped across her as she sat beneath you; a position she chose of course. Her hands slithered up the loose shirt you wore, roaming your body like lithe snakes.

Her thigh pressed up between your legs, adding pressure against your sensitive core.

"Gonna make you feel good, okay?"

She said, lightly running her hands over your skin.

"No..."

You got more tired by the second, but in the back of your mind, you felt a twinge of worry.

It was rare that you were to fall asleep near Maeve, but drowsiness was pulling you in. Your guard was always far too high to let yourself be at ease around her; you never knew what she would do while you rested.

You wouldn't put it past her to have drugged you earlier that night. At times when you had been too "disobedient" in her opinion, she'd slip something in. You couldn't remember much after, only the taste of something bitter in your food and a sick grin on the woman's face.

Maeve's warm hands ran up your stomach, A small sigh coming from her mouth. Her large hands cupped your breasts, massaging the flesh at a slow pace. Thumbing your nipple she circled it, looking for a reaction out of you. Your eyebrows furrowed. You tried to close your eyes; it was better to forget what she was doing. You were too sleepy to fight with her anymore.

She teased your other nipple, feeling it grow hard at her touch. Small kisses were placed to your neck with a lopsided grin.

"Mm...Want you too much, I can't resist you." Temptation heightened in her voice.

Maeve's hand ran up your chest, back to your breasts, one fondling while the other limb moved downward. You knew now why she gave you such a loose, beat-up shirt; the woman had far easier access with such a flimsy garment. She didn't dare remove it, its presence making the game all the more fun.

Her other hand traveled to your rib cage, running down your navel and stopping at your pelvic bone. Fiddling with the hem of your pajama pants and underwear, she ran her thumb in between them both.