CEO X GN Reader [~Special]

A/N: originally a request from tumblr. I'm open to any fem yandere suggestions/ ideas as I would love to write more but am currently blanking on ideas!

CW: Borderline NSFT, power imbalance, manipulation, blackmail, forced relationship

Kisses. Soft teeth, smudged lipstick on skin, and the ticklish trails of cold fingers up and down your chest. Stained lips trailed from your ear to your jaw, sending electric shivers down your spine. The hairs on your neck stood on end every time her hot breath made contact– the warm, humidity of her mouth scraping over your sensitive nerves. She didn't speak much, only occasionally making light of how so easily you were embarrassing yourself, how simple it was to tease you with a little touch after the wine you both shared during dinner. Your anniversary dinner, to be in fact.

"I'm not one for extravagant celebrations," Edira told you beforehand. "But, since you've been so well-behaved... well, there may be a small reward awaiting you."

It had been a year since you were manipulated into her schemes of being her pretend spouse, but only 7 months since you officially became her real, blackmailed lover. Instead of fake make-out sessions and lies on your sex life, edira made sure to indulge in each fabrication to the point where it was no longer fiction. She had you wrapped around her finger so tightly with the domineering threat of destroying your life. At first, you completely believed she lacked the hesitation to make you unemployable and hated the rest of your days if you dared to defy her. But since that initial judgment, this past year has... mildly, altered your opinion. You don't doubt that she would make you pay dearly if you decided to leave, but now... an inkling of you believes that she might truly be irreversibly attached to you.

From the way her touch began to linger, how her possessiveness grew over the months of affection, her vulnerability becoming more present-- it was an interesting sight to see. If you had left her now, you knew she'd feel betrayed, rather than angry. However, such an emotion could do far more damage than you could imagine.

"Edira," you griped, the merlot still working its magic and making you a hazy disaster.

Edira groaned into your skin. With the cusp of her fingertips she turned your face towards hers. "Yes, my little pet..."

"You're making me all dirty." You mumbled, smudging the prints of red lipstick that were prevalent on your chest and stomach.

Edira rubbed your cheek, spreading what you can only imagine being more of her lipstick marks. "It's not dirt, it's my affection."

"You know what I mean," you grin, looking at her with half-lidded eyes.

Edira laughs at your expense, looking from your lips to your eyes. "Seems like you can't handle your liquor that well, love. What happened to your boast of 'not being a lightweight'?"

She grins as you lean backward into her touch, her hand forcing your neck down to push your head into her chest. Your clothes were half way unbuttoned and removed, Moreso then Edira's as she started teasing before you could comprehend what was going on.

You moaned into her shoulder, fluttering your eyelashes upwards. She slid her hands over your bare chest, looking down at your pitiful, tipsy state. It felt warm, having her hands cover your skin and the buzz of her voice fill your ears.

You immediately tensed up as her hand came down just to lightly pat your crotch. The wine had made you so unraveled and needy, to the point where any surprise touch left you in a state of high sensitivity.

"Edira--!" You gripped onto her pencil skirt, leaning upward out of stimulation. Edira caught you in a kiss, her lips hungry for the taste of your mouth. You had been lucky, having her prioritize your pleasure so willingly without making a fuss. But now, it was her turn to have some fun. "T's too much.." you groan with your lips closed, feeling that hot rush of embarrassment come back as she laughed condescendingly.

"Awe, too much for you, sweet thing? But you were able to take it so well before..." she gave you a fake pout of sympathy that made frusrration rise in your chest, her soft hands unbuttoning your bottoms. "Besides, you acted so eager earlier, so desperate to be touched, I thought you despised me?."

"It's too much now...can't take it, please.."

You let out an uncharacteristically loud moan at feeling her hand cup the skin of your chest, pushing her thumb in your mouth and against your tongue.

"You can take it, and you will."

Edira pressed another lipstick covered smooch to your neck, sucking gently on the skin.

"But it's our anniversary," you argue with a full mouth, tongue still sliding against her finger. Shutting your eyes, you feel the heat of her breath on your back.

"It's my anniversary too, you know. Don't I deserve to have some fun?"

You knew better than to answer that, instead kicking your feet like a child.

"Not fair--" you hiccup, letting out another tensed expression as Edira turned your face towards her. Her heavy chest pressed up against your back, leading your inebriated mind to come up with fantasies you knew she'd chuckle at you for.

"Maybe not. But has it ever been fair?"

Edira parted her mouth, inviting herself to your merlot-flavored tongue and weak lips. She kissed you so slowly, the messiness of her desire making your senses cloud and pulling you to sloppy kisses.

"You don't get to make big decisions like that on account of being mine, sweet thing." She brushed her knuckle against your cheek, speaking the condescending pet name and watching your helpless eyes.

But don't fret we're celebrating," She grinned, giving that sadistic, fear-inducing smile that she always gave when she had something in store.

" Happy anniversary, darling."