𝓬𝓱-𝓬-𝓬𝓱𝓮-𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 😫

{1 ½ hours later} 
*y/n rushes out the door and quickly calls steve*
*he picks up*

S- hey Yie (pronounced why e), are you ready yet?
Y- yeah, come pick me up

*5 mins later*
*steve pulls up infront of Y/N's house and gets out of his golden, supreme-branded lambo*

"Hey, what's up?" Steve greets me with a small smirk. "Let's just go" I bluntly say before he opens his golden, supreme-branded lambo's front door for me.

{30 minutes later}

*y/n and 😒steve🖕 arrive at the same street as the restaurant*

"WAIT! What's that?" I exclaimed in excitement as I spotted a cheese store across the street of the restaurant I was supposed to go on a date in, "Oh, it's the new cheese store." Steve said. "Can we go? Pleaseeeee!?" I beg like a child in the middle of a Target candy aisle, "But I already booked reservations at the restaurant." He said, raising one eyebrow. "Well, you can go to your fancy shmancy French restaurant and I'll go to uhmmmm..." I say while trying to read the sign above my head "...Mx. Yummer's."

Steve rolls his eyes and walks into the restaurant without any objections to my previous statements and I walk into the cheese store. This my friends, this is where the real story begins 💞!