𝓗𝓮𝔂, 𝓫𝓫𝔂 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓮 😝💞

As I walked in the cheese store, a pungent, nutty and even almost... sweet? kind of scent hit my nostrils harder than a backhanded slap across the face. The delicious aroma was a... different kind of smell, one of affection, care, peace and cheesy goodness. I went to the shopowner/ shopkeeper and asked what the scent was to which they grinned and pointed to a large, aged wheel of cheddar. "What is it?" I asked in a seductive tone, "It's a shop-made cheese and it's name is Cheeseson Cheddarville Edwardio Parmesannela Immalittleladwholovesberriesandcream Jackuk Shronky Chonky Narutoooooo Sasukeeee LeonardoDavinci Youkindasmell Callmebyyourname Stupidfuckingdinosaurs Cheeseens thé IIIrd-"" the owner explained before they were cut off by a deep, creamy voice who went on to say "But you can call me Cheeson 😉" "OMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFG! THAT CHEESE JUST TALKED IMMA HEAD OUT" the shopkeeper continued before zoomin to the back of the shop. I grabbed the cheese, bolted out of the door and drove off in Steve's golden, supreme-branded lambo and went home with it. 

ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔸/ℕ:
before I continue the story, I would just like to put up some reminders and announcements:
Y/N= your name
A/N= author's note

I'm going to take a little break from writing this story for a while because I'm going to focus on my other (kinda serious this time) story: "hxh group chat" but, expect another chapter (or 2) after this one rn. 

                       XoXo, bunnii.